CHAPTER 24

Jimin's POV

I wiped my tears while looking for Jin's phone number in my contacts. Once I found it, Iclicked on it.

"Hello?"

"J-Jin, can I come over?"

"Yeah, of course"
.

.

.

.

.

"What's wrong?", Jin asked.

"Hoseok and Jungkook won't stop arguing..and I'm the reason why they are arguing..". said while looking down.

Namjoon sighed and sat up.

"Where are you going?", Jin asked.

"I'm going over there before they start swinging at each other", he said and walked out.

Jin came over to my side and hugged me.

"I'm the reason why they are arguing, how do I make it stop? Am I stressing them out too much? Am I too much for them? Should I not focus on them anymore? Should I just leave them?"

"Jimin, you're not stressing them out, okay? They both are just so in love with you that they are willing to fight for you, you are a special and amazing person, don't forget that, and don't leave them because without you, they both are going to start whining and crying that you are ignoring them, and I don't want to deal with two big babies"

I chuckled and wiped my tears away.

"But I'm just scared that they are going to start punching each other, I don't want that to happen, I don't like violence"

"Aw jimin Baby, Namjoon and I will make sure they don't do that, our job is to make all of you guys happy, and I want you to be happy, I'm still working on the others"

"Thanks Jin", I chuckled.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Namjoon's POV

"Yah yah! Stop it!", I yelled at the two who were about to punch each other.

I quickly pushed Jungkook and Hoseok away from each other.

"Why are you guys acting like this?!"

"This bastard was trying to touch jimin!", Hoseok yelled.

"I only put my arm around him!", Jungkook yelled.

"You put your arm around his waist!! You even tried to touch his ass!

"You're making up stuff now!!"

"Both of you! Shut up!", I yelled irritatedly.

They both finally shut up.

"Look, jimin is a human being you know, he's not a toy, I know you both love him so much, but there doesn't have to be violence involve in this, you know jimin doesn't like that, right? Earlier he came running to Jin, crying, he was scared because of you guys"

They both looked down.

"Hah, you guys didn't even notice he was crying, huh? I bet you didn't even realize he ran out", I scoffed.

"Jimin is going to stay with us for awhile, you guys are going to think about what you did", I said.

I packed some of jimin's clothes and walked out of the dorm.

"See what you did?! You scared jimin!"

"You're the one who was touching him! If you didn't touch him, this wouldn't happen!"

"Because of you, I won't get to talk to jimin now!"

I sighed at the two arguing so loud.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jimin's POV

Should I call them?

Namjoon came back with my duffle bag.

"You're going to stay with us for awhile, okay? I just want them to think about what they did"

I nodded slowly.

"You hungry?", Jin asked while walking out of the kitchen.

"No, I'm good", I said.

"Okay, but if you are, there's some food in the fridge"

I nodded.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I laid in the bed and stared up at the ceiling.

What should I do? I can't talk to the both of them for awhile..

I sighed.

This is my fault, I'm the reason why they are like this.

I sat up and walked to my duffle bag.

Good thing Namjoon didn't look at the side pockets.

I took out the familiar orange bottle and took out three pills. I swallowed them without any water.

I guess I'm back to the pills.