The Massacre Princess (Chapter I)

Hi to all, this is Erzellete again. I'll be writing another story but with a different genre. *smile smile* 

Hope that you'll all enjoy this story~!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Chapter 1, The Young Princess~

"Euphemia, it is time. Rest in....". Those were the last words that Lelouch muttered, and his unfinished words ended with a gun shot.

"Lelouch...w-why...but...I have loved you, right?"

But it's too late to answer the Massacre Princess' question. She laid dead at her bloodbath and Lelouch left her.

"I have loved you too, Euphy"

Lelouch is a very clumsy young prince. He loves to play pranks and likes teasing his siblings around. He often teases his half-sister Euphemia, a princess with the same age like him, and plays his different pranks at her. Sometimes, Euphemia runs away or hides just to avoid Lelouch, but this prince just loves pranks so he won't give up.

"Euphy! You want spiders, right?", Lelouch exclaimed while holding a black spider.

"Kya! Don't get near me Lelouch!", Euphemia stepped back while shivering as she stared at the spider. "Lelouch! Back off!"

"No, you said you like spiders, right?", Lelouch grinned and leaned forward.

Euphemia didn't hesitated to run away from the tricky prince and so, she cried for help. Lelouch laughed at Euphemia and threw the poor spider away.

"My dear siblings! Odysseus, Guinevere!". The young, scared princess yelled for her half-siblings' names and panted.

"What is it, Euphy?", asked Guinevere as she stared at Euphemia.

"Hm?", Odysseus patted his little sister's head. "Something wrong?"

"Lelouch! He...scared...me...again!", Euphemia said word by word while panting.

"Oh, it's Lelouch again? He's been bullying you nowadays, Euphy." Guinevere can't help herself but to giggle. "My my, maybe you should go to your room and have some rest first, okay? The home tutor will ariive later", she added.

Lelouch peeked at the room where Euphemia is telling what he had did to her. Before he can look away, a young girl with flowing wiolet hair appeared in front him as she glares.

"What did you do to Euphy again, hm?!", Cornelia angrily glared at her half-brother Lelouch.

"W-Wait, I'm just showing her the spiders!!". Lelouch's sweat dropped as he stared in nervousness at Cornelia.

"The next time you'll bully her, I'll pulvrize you!". The angry Cornelia's aura grew darker and pulled Lelouch's hair. "Stay away from my beloved sister!!!!"

"Waaah! Yes yes, I will Cornelia!", the little Lelouch cried and tried to run away, but Cornelia grabbed his colar and glared at him.

"Remember my words!", then Cornelia let go of him.

Lelouch ran away as far as he could and went to his room. He stared at the window and saw Euphemia sitting at the bench ain her Rose Garden. He knew that Euphemia really hates pranks and he just wants to make fun of her. He walked down and went to the garden. he saw little Euphemia sobbing.

"Euphy...look..I'm sorry and---"

"Wha---- stay away from me!", Euphemia jumped off the bench and wiped off her tears.

"Wait wait...I didn't came here to make fun of you...I just want to apologize."

"No! Stay away from me!", Euphemia yelled and cried harder.

"Tch! I said I want to apologize right?!". Lelouch grabbed Euphemia's hand and accidentally kissed her lips.

Euphemia's eyes widened as a deep blush appeared at her rosy cheeks. "L-Lelouch..", she pulled back and touched her lips. "W-What did you..."

"I-I'm sorry!". Lelouch ran away while blushing madly. "Why the hell did I kissed her?! She's my half-sister!!!"

"We're half-siblings and he....no!!!". Euphemia ran back to her room and and cried.