The Massacre Princess (Chapter III, A New Paradise)

~Chapter 3~

"Oh no! Is it for real? The Third Princess of Britannia is going to study here? Oh, that is so amazing!", a student named Priscilla said, and ran like an athlete to their school's gate.

"Wow, I can't believe it! Princess Euphemia will be studying here!"

"Really? Why, that seems so great!"

"That is really great! It is the first time of our school to let a princess like her enroll here!"

Priscilla heard so many murmurs from her classmates and those students she passes by, and with every murmur comes their happiness because the Third Princess will be studying at their school, St. Matthews Academy. 

"I can't believe that Father granted my wish. I feel so happy", the excited and happy Euphemia said. 

"Well, you should study well, hm?", Cornelia patted her sister's head and smiled.

"Yes, my dear sister. I will do my best and will not disappoint you all"

The limousine stopped in front of the big gates of St. Matthews Academy. Cornelia hugged her sister  Euphemia tightly. "Time to go now, Euphy. Take care and don't forget to study well, okay?"

Euphemia nodded and gave her last smile for her sister. Nunnally, sitting beside Cornelia, smiled joyfully at her. "I'll be bidding goodbye now, sister and Nunnally."

And so, the driver stepped out of the car and opened the door for her. Euphemia looked beautifully at her new paradise, and stepped out of the limousine. She held a bracelet made of pink and blue beads, and wore it around her wrist. It is the bracelet that Lelouch gave her before she left at the palace. He said to her that he won't be able to come with her to the the academy so he gave her a small gift, a bracelet made out of glittering blue and pink beads.

"It's really beautiful here!", the princess looked around and saw a lot of female students waiting for her arrival.

"Oh my!!! It's really the Third Princess!!"

"Look how elegant she is in person! So awesome!!"

"Princess Euphemia! Hope that we can get well along nicely!"

"Third Princess Euphemia! I'm a big fan of your kindness!"

Euphemia smiled at the ladies around her. The guards backed the students off. 

"No, it's okay. This people, all of them, will be my friends starting today", and Euphemia started walking at the crowd, greeting her new friends and soon-to-be classmates.

The crowd cheered and greeted their princess, wishing her to be their classmate or friend to gain popularity or any reason for standing out. Euphemia kept walking and waved her hand at her so-called fans, smiled at them, and greeted them. When she reached the academy's main hall's door, a girl approached her.

"Princess Euphemia, it's so good to see you here! I'm Priscilla Vergamon and I'm the Academy Council's president. Pleased to meet you, your Royal Highness", and she bowed down before the princess and smiled.

"Oh, I'm so happy to be here. But, all of you know that it's my first time in this kind of place so, I hope you'll all tour me here"

The crowd started to raise their hands and wants them to tour the princess around, but a crowd won't be able to tour her properly so she needs to pick one, and she picked the Academy Council's president. When they reached the office of the dean, she went out of the balcony and looked around at the students. Priscilla gave her a mic and started her speech.

"Greetings to all of you, students of St. Matthews Academy. I, Euphemia li Britannia, Third Princess of the Holy Britannian Empire, is now a student and part of this academy. I'm wishing you all to be my friends. Please take good care of me. It will be very nice to meet you all. Welcome to my new world and paradise!"

The crowd applaused and chhered for their new school mate, a Princess and at the same time, a student of an academy open to all girls and ladies. Euphemia smiled at her new friends and to Priscilla. Thank you so much, dearest God and Father for letting me here.