The Massacre Princess (Chapter X, Her Comback)

Chapter 10 – Her Comeback

“I can’t wait” she said in an impatient tone. “I really can’t wait”

The guards of the Britannian Empire aligned themselves and raised their trumpets, some raised their swords and some bowed before her comeback. The townspeople’s eyes watched the car as she makes her way back to the place where she came from – the Britannian Palace. All of the people from the palace waited for the princess and smiled. The Royal Car passed through the Royal Guards and workers from the palace.

“At last, Euphy’s back!” Nunnally said cheerfully as her eyes shone like the stars from up above.

“I wonder how she looks like after 4 years of staying inside the academy” Odysseus added.

“She is still the beautiful and magnificent princess we have known” Schneizel said.

“I just hope that she did not change into something horrible” Guinevere blurted out.

“What are you talking about?” Clovis asked. He remained standing in annoyance while waiting for her half-sister.

“Why are you all so excited for Euphy’s comeback?” the prince asked sarcastically. Lelouch remained calm while standing beside her sister, Nunnally. He chuckled and stared from afar. “It’s her, right?”

Euphemia’s sister, Cornelia li Britannia, appeared walking towards them with the Emperor Charles zi Britannia. “The Third Princess Euphemia li Britannia has arrived 100 meters away. She is passing through the Falco Fortress now. Soldiers, take my command! Prepare for welcoming the Third Princess” she yelled with her firm tone.

“Carry on” Gunevere mumbled.

At last, the Royal Car arrived and it parked in front of the palace. The driver opened the car’s door for the princess and she slowly stepped out. Dressed in fine clothing and fair make-up, Euphemia smiled and walked to the family who is waiting for her.

“We’re glad that you are back, Euphemia” Charles said as he welcomed her daughter with a hug.

“Congratulations Euphy!”. Nunnally gave her a bouquet of roses that she made all by herself.

She smiled back and crouched down, hugging Nunnally. She walked to Lelouch and smiled. “What’s with that smile, Lelouch?”

“It’s clearly saying that I’m welcoming you. Welcome back, Euphy”

She continued to Clovis who hugged her too, then to Guinevere, to Schneizel, and then to Odysseus, and lastly, her sister Cornelia.

“I knew that you will remain the sister that I have known. Welcome back and congratulations, Euphy”

“Thanks to all of you. I’m so glad to be welcomed today and I missed you all!”