The Massacre Princess (Chapter V, School Starts!)

~Chapter 5~

It is a fine morning and all of the students gathered at the academy's hall. Princess Euphemia is in the stage seated in between of the dean and her home room teacher, Miss Linneford. She looked aroud the students in front of her with a smile and stood up, making her speech for the ceremony. The students were amazed to see how their princess gave her speech. After delivering her words, the students clapped their hands and applaused. Euphemia felt happy because the students cheered for her, as well as appreciating her words.

"Princess--- I mean, Euphy, let's go to the classroom, shall we?", asked Priscilla.

The princess nodded and smiled, eager to follow her guide and new friend. They walked to their classroom as well as the other students. Everyone sat on their respective seats and waited for the homeroom teacher.

"Good morning, ladies", greeted the homeroom teacher. She looked around and noticed her new student. "I'm pretty sure you know the rules of our school, Lady Euphemia. Royalty or noble, we need to treat our students fairly. Understood?"

"Yes, Ma'am. I understand every single rule at this school and I accept it all with gratitude.", Euphemia responded.

"Very well then, shall we start our lesson for today?"

All of the girls opened their book as their teacher discussed the lesson. Euphemia as well as her classmates focused on their class. Soon, after their classes, they proceeded to the cafeteria to eat lunch.

"Euphie, want some?", some of her friends asked, waving their hand.

"Oh dear, thank you.", Euphemia smiled at them and followed Priscilla.

The two sat down after they bought their food. They ate happily and talked about how the princess' first day of classes went on. She said that she followed the lesson very well and was happy that she goes well along with her classmates. After a long time of chatting, they went back to their respective rooms and waited for their next teacher.

"Oh, it's a very nice day today!", the princess said and yawned softly.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it!". Priscilla turned around and motioned at Euphemia. "Make sure you always follow the lessons", and she winked at her.

Euphemia nodded happily and giggled. They went t their dorm and rested for a while. Then, they went to the dorm's cafeteria to eat dinner. Soon they planned taking a bath at the hot springs inside the academy.

"Wow, they have hot springs here?! Amazing!". The princess looked around as her school mates greeted her and waved their hands.

"It's good to see you here Princess Euphemia! Come and join us!"

"Yes!"

"Please Your Highness! The hot spring is great!"

"Of course I'll try the hot springs of the academy, It will be a very nice experience here with all of you", and Euphemia rested herself down at the hot spring along with the noble ladies.

After a long time at the hot spring, they took a nice bath and then went upstairs to have sleep.

"Did you enjoyed it Euphy?"

Euphemia nodded and smiled. "Of course! It's so fun! It's my first time to eperience that. Since inside the palace, we only have a very big pool and sometimes, my half-sister Guinevere doesn't allow me to use the pool. But I'm glad that I entered at this academy!", she said joyfully.

The two giggled and chatted until they fell asleep. Euphemia was happy that she met a lot of new friends and new people. Teachers that treats her fairly along with her classmates, staffs that gives her respect as well as those people inside the academy.

"I'm very glad that today was a very happy day", and her eyes drifted her to the dream land.