39

Chapter 39 Xiaoming Landa Is This Cultivating A Wife For Himself! ?

Gao Ming was carrying seven or eight skins, and the remaining ones on the ground were either burnt skins or large messy holes. It was difficult to peel, and the bloody smell had dissipated here, so we couldn't stay here and peel them slowly. Fortunately, seven or eight intact skins were enough. used. Landa held the torch in one hand, watching Gao Ming take the initiative to share three of them. These wolves are all grown-up giant wolves. One piece of skin is quite big, and seven or eight pieces add up to a lot of weight.

The smell of blood is too strong here, and prey that eat carrion may come at any time. Bujia is responsible for vigilance and defense, so naturally he can't occupy it with both hands. Fortunately, it is not heavy for Gao Ming and Landa to hold it separately.

"Sado, let's go!" Buga calmly said.

Sado glanced at the breathless mountain, and Gao Ming immediately understood that Sado absolutely didn't want Shan's body to be eaten by wild animals, but it would be troublesome to carry it back and bury it. After winking at Bujia, the tacit understanding between the two has grown longer these days.

Sure enough , Bujia understood , frowned, and said: "Sado, you carry the mountain on your back first, and leave here first." Mountain.

Bujia was in the lead, Sado was in the rear, and Gao Ming and Landa were in the middle with leather bags in their arms. They slowed down when they reached the beach. Gao Ming walked quickly to Bu Jia, and asked in a low voice, "How to deal with the corpse here?

" Knowing that Gao Ming is different from them.

Gao Ming glanced at Sado, the eyes of such a strong rough man were reddish, Landa probably looked pitiful, and whispered to the side, not knowing what to say. "That's the case with Saduo!"

"The situation is not urgent, so I buried it on the spot," Buga said. He looked indifferently in the direction of the forest.

Gao Ming understood for a moment that Bujia must have thought of his Eminem, and it is estimated that Eminem was buried in that direction. For a moment, he didn't know what to say, so he said, "I, I'm going to dig a hole."

Bujia suddenly smiled and kissed Gao Ming.

"You, you!" Gao Ming turned his head to look at Landa and Sado, and seeing that they were not looking, he whispered, "Forget it this time." He thought his wife's smile is so damn pretty!

The sand is soft, and the surface is covered with snow and frozen, but the bottom is dry. Finding a remote corner, Gao Ming pointed to the place and asked Sado, "Is it okay here?"

Sado nodded with red eyes, and said, "I just don't want the mountain to be eaten by wolves." He gritted his teeth.

After deciding on the location, Gao Ming saw Sado kneeling on the beach and digging with his hands just as he was about to dig with his short sword. Sure enough, when he turned his head, he saw Landa's eyes were slightly red, holding a dagger, kneeling beside Saduo, whispering, "I'll help you." He started planing with the dagger.

Gao Ming knows how much Landa loves his orchid, and usually wants to sleep with it in his arms. If Bu Jia didn't stop him with a black face, this guy really planned to sleep with the orchid. At this moment, he doesn't feel sorry for Lanhua at all, and digs the hole with a short sword harder than anyone else.

"Sado!" Gao Ming handed his dagger to Sado, "Use this to dig." Otherwise, dig with your hands until the year of the monkey.

Sado's eyes were shocked, his hands trembling while holding the black and red thing, his mouth moved, and he lowered his head and began to plan. He didn't know what it was, but he had never seen such a sharp thing in his life, so it must be very precious.