55

Chapter 55 Xiao Ming Sado, did you drink too much sheep blood soup, why are you blushing so hard!

Sado had a high fever in the middle of the night, and Landa had been taking care of him. When he touched his forehead, he jumped up and cried, "Brother Xiaoming, Sado is so hot!

" Yes, I got up quickly when I heard it, touched Sado, the temperature was very high, and hurriedly said: "Open the door of the cave, and close the iron fence." Let the temperature drop first. Buga went to open the door, and Landa changed another piece of leather for Sado.

Hot water was burning on the stove, Gao Ming wrung a piece of skin and handed it to Landa, "Wipe Saduo's body." The

iron door was already open, and the cold wind came in from the passage, and the stove fire in the middle was blown to the ground. It's bright. Gao Ming sneezed, rubbed the goosebumps on his arms, pulled a piece of skin and put it on Buga, "Landa, you have to take care of Saduo, put on your coat, don't worry about Saduo, you are sick."

Landa Wearing a coat obediently, Gao Ming sat on the side of the road next to Bu Jia after finishing it, covered with a piece of leather.

The wind blew through the aisle, and you could hear the whirring sound, blowing head-on directly to the side of the bed, Landa wiped Sado's body, turned around and asked, "Brother Ming is finished." "

You put the skin on Sado. "Gao Ming said. It can't be really cold, if you have a cold and a fever the next day, you can't keep tossing like this. "Okay, you come here for a rest." The air vent was facing the bed and the stove, and Landa was still cold even though she was wearing a coat.

The temperature in the mountains was already colder at night than during the day, not to mention the heavy snow now, but after a while Gao Ming shivered from the cold and squeezed to Bujia, but fortunately he could make do by the fire.

On the two stoves, one is boiling the king's bone and sheep blood soup, and the other is boiling hot water. Sitting on the side where the soup is boiled by three people can reduce the wind blowing.

Gao Ming stirred the soup in the pot, and he tried to make the sheep blood into dregs, and after boiling for half a night, the soup has turned red, this soup belongs to Sado, and there is not much sheep blood left. Sado needs to replenish blood, I hope Sado can survive tonight.

"Are you hungry?" Gao Ming saw that Landa kept staring at Sado on the bed, and changed the subject, "Shall we roast some chestnuts!?"

Landa nodded lazily, Gao Ming stroked Landa's head, and said firmly, "Sado will definitely survive." He got up to grab the chestnuts, but Buga pressed his hand, stood up and grabbed a handful of chestnuts, Gao Ming Throwing it directly into the fire, said: "Bring some red shells at the door." It was too cold, and I couldn't sleep, so I could only eat some hot food to replenish energy.

He lifted the hot soup pot and put it aside, Gao Ming took the iron shelf that Bujia handed over, set it up, threw the red shell on it, added firewood, the smell came out after a while, sprinkled more chili powder, no need to sprinkle salt, etc. After roasting, Gao Ming dug out the red-shelled meat and handed it to Landa, "Eat a little, if possible, I will take care of Saduo, don't fall down."

Landa took the meat, gnawed on it for a while, and his eyes widened. Wet, Gao Ming looked unable to speak, and only hoped that Sado could survive, otherwise Landa would be blaming herself! Bujia is silent, Landa is his younger brother, Sado saved Landa, and Sado will be his brother in this life.

After eating the meat and chestnuts in a hurry, Landa got up and went to the bed and touched Sado's forehead, with the first smile on his face, "Brother Ming, Sado is not hot anymore." Gao Ming got up, walked to the bed, Touching Sado's forehead and arms, it is not hot but too cold, all blown. "Bujia, close the iron gate in half, just leave a gap."