169

Chapter 169 Xiaobao will get married after three snow seasons!

Three barbecue fires and eight simple earthen stoves, four earthen stoves were steamed with steaming bowls, and the other three deftly placed Gao Ming's kneaded steamed buns on the bamboo drawer. Wild mushrooms, bamboo shoots, large leafy vegetables and other wild vegetables were all washed and chopped. Gao Ming held the big iron spoon in his hand, and he hadn't cooked a big pot for a long time.

Under the setting sun, accompanied by the indistinct aroma of the steaming bowl, Xiaohe wore a cotton cardigan on his upper body, and a pair of wide trousers on his lower body, which looked like skirt pants from a distance. The open collar and hem were embroidered in light red, elegant and very It is beautiful, the thread is dyed with a kind of purple flower, the flower is purple and can be dyed to light pink on the thread, the embroidery was proposed by Gao Ming, and the embroidery was conceived by Xiaohe himself. This kind of embroidery is not as exquisite as it is in modern times, it is simply outlined with lines, simple and not coquettish, and it is very suitable for the natural beauty of Xiaohe's delicate and sunny face.

In front of the square is the river. At the moment, there are stools, tables, and clay stoves scattered in the square. The wedding ceremony is held by the river. Gao Ming thinks it is very good. Gao Ming acted as the master of ceremonies, and Zhengmao Bujia was the witness. The tribal people looked at Dashi and Xiaohe with novelty and blessings in their eyes. Compared with Xiaohe's elaborate dress today, Dashi was much simpler. He was half-naked, with a string of stone chains made by Xiaohe around his neck, and his skin was wheat-colored. They looked very strong and attractive under the setting sun. They were wearing shorts of the same style as Xiaohe's. The two were one big and one small, one thin and one strong, and it was pleasing to the eye no matter how they looked with the sunset.

"... Now we can exchange tokens." Gao Ming said with a smile. Originally, I wanted to wear a ring, but hunters had to keep their hunting skills flexible, so rings were fine, anyway, Bujia was not used to having iron rings on his fingers.

Landa stepped forward to hold the wooden tray, on which were placed two soft tanned leathers, one golden and one black, both smooth and smooth. The golden fur is a little too long, this is the golden fox that Xiao He personally beat. Xiao He took the golden fox's fur, wrapped its furry tail around Da Shi's neck first, and then put the sewn coat on Da Shi himself. Dashi was not good at manual work, but he did his best to make a big cloak for Xiaohe. The black and smooth fur made Xiaohe's immature face look a bit extravagant.

The fragrance in the air is getting stronger and stronger, and the onlookers are swallowing their saliva, but they are very curious about this new wedding ceremony, especially the two Dong tribes who have just moved in. Women are naturally romantic and beautiful, whether they are envious of Dashi from the bottom of their hearts Xiaohe's feelings are still the embroidery on Xiaohe's clothes. In short, many people are beating their hearts, imagining what they will wear when they get married one day... Most men don't care about getting married, and they can only

sleep with one person in the future. cost-effective. However, when the wedding ceremony was over and the steamer was lifted, the men gulped their saliva, oh my god it smells so good, if only people get married every day... I also feel that getting married is actually very good right now.

The steamed buns as big as a hunter's fist and the steaming bowl like a small washbasin are full of meat. The children have seen so many delicacies that they have never seen or eaten, even the adults. Many people are drooling and their eyes are poor. fell into the bowl. Qi organized the women to help serve the dishes on the table, and the hunters turned over the barbecue grill. The aromas in the air collided, tempting many people to want to get married.