86

Chapter 86 Xiao Ming, you die!

Gao Ming slept soundly this time, until there was a clanging sound at the entrance of the cave, he rubbed his eyes, covered his eyes with leather and pushed open the screen to see Qi and Xiaohe getting dressed and about to open the door. It can be opened inside and outside. If Bujia comes back, he will not have to hit the door like this, and it is so irregular.

"Don't open it yet!" Gao Ming ran over quickly, Jubu's discomfort was better now, he picked up a dagger to block Xiaohe and Qi behind him, and shouted at the door that kept ringing: "Outside the door!" Who is it?"

Boom boom boom!

Still banging on the door. Gao Ming looked through the ventilation holes, the prey's face flickered up and down, but he couldn't see the specifics clearly. Gao Ming turned to the two of them and said, "It's prey!"

He didn't know how he got there. The door was hit hard, but fortunately, when the iron door was made, the groove was deep and it was watered with molten iron, and now there is nothing wrong with being hit. Gao Ming hesitated for a while, thinking it would be better not to open it, there were only three of them in the cave, Xiao He was a minor with a big belly and his waist was still weak, besides, he could still make one, but if he opened the door, would there be more?

Qi and Xiaohe were quite calm, Gao Ming pondered for a while, and said: "First boil a pot of hot water, and later open the first iron gate, and pour a pot of hot water over—" At first he wanted to shoot this guy, but he thought that if It's not good if one arrow doesn't kill the bloody smell and attracts others. Now is not the time to show off, and ensuring the safety of Qi and Xiaohe is the top priority. I had no choice but to say: "Boil hot water first, if something is wrong, splash it!" I can only hope that the prey will not hit after a while!

Hot water is burning in the stove, because there is not enough charcoal and it is relatively busy these days, the planned iron stove has been smelted halfway in the smelting process, and now it is still an earthen stove. Da, Qi choked and coughed but held back, Gao Ming saw that Xiaohe did the same, and said, "You two stand at the entrance of the cave, and I will boil the water." It would be better if there were ventilation holes at the entrance of the cave.

Qi shook her head but coughed uncontrollably. Gao Ming looked at it with a stern face and said, "You want the baby to be born early! Xiaohe, you go there too, don't stand too close to the door and stand in the corner."

Seeing that Gao Ming had a serious face, Xiao He quickly nodded and supported Qi to stand at the corner of the cave entrance. Gao Ming added more firewood, accompanied by the knocking sound of the hole, although he knew that the door was strong, but it sounded like he was smashing into his heart, no one spoke in the hole, and there was nothing but the sound all of a sudden, after a long time Just a little bit more scared, imagining how the iron gate smashed open and the prey rushed in. Gao Ming glanced at Qi and Xiaohe. Bai Dan looked at the door calmly.

The water boiled, Gao Ming didn't add any firewood, and brought the hot water pot to the entrance of the cave.

"Xiaohe, you and Qi are hiding inside." Seeing Xiaohe shaking his head, Gao Ming thought for a while and said, "In this case, you will help Qi to sit inside first, and stand aside with my short sword. Later, I will open the door and pour hot water on you. Just poke it."

Xiao He nodded quickly, and helped Qi to sit inside, Qi hugged her stomach with a face of discomfort, and sat on the bed obediently without objecting. Seeing Xiaohe standing beside him holding a short sword, Gao Ming pointed his eyes at Xiaohe and said, "Be careful of the boiling water splashing on you later!"