98

Chapter 98 Xiao Ming is preparing for winter in the blink of an eye!

It was getting late, and the mother baa baa and the little baa baa brought back by Bujia and the others were going to be raised in the toilet. Gao Ming went to see his mother, who was pregnant with a bulging belly. Gao Ming asked Bujia when this baa was born, and said it was only a few days away.

Since Qi was pregnant, Gao Ming has been feeding her nutritiously, fearing that there will be no milk, but after that hemorrhage, now Qi is very weak, lying sickly in bed all day, sleeping most of the day, the milk is Yes, but not much, probably enough for Xiao An to eat for one meal, plus Qi was weak and had fed Xiao An once, and fell asleep for a long time. Forget about drinking the black juice, and now that Baa Baa is here, the two brothers can finally have a sip of milk.

Gao Ming tied up Baa Baa, which Bujalanda and the others worked hard to catch, and Landa was injured because of this. Gao Ming was afraid that there would be sneak attacks at night, so Gao Ming made two big bells and tied them to the wooden fence. As long as there were prey The alarm will ring.

"That's enough. When it gets dark, burn some hot water for Landa and Qi to wash." The weather is hot, and there is a small river in the cave, and they also go to the river to wash. Only Qi and Landa need to use hot water to scrub. Pulling Bujia's hand back to the cave, Dashi and Xiaohe were processing a female Gugu, and the rest were stuffed into the rattan frame net and thrown in the corner.

It was stewed that night, and in the middle of the night Gao Ming vaguely heard a faint cry, and turned over, Xiao Le cried. Put on the leather in a hurry and come out, Bujia came out to help together, the mother Gu Gu soup was boiling on the stove, and now it was rotten, Bujia took the pot and added firewood to boil hot water, Gao Ming looked at the crib, Xiao An slept so sweetly, Xiao Le held her face like a kitten, crying weakly, Gao Ming's heart softened when she heard Gao Ming, and she hugged her quickly.

Lin Zi opened the screen and came out, saw Gao Ming holding Xiao Le in his arms, looked on the bed, saw that Xiao An was not crying, nodded, and whispered: "What's wrong?

" The soft leather, a wet piece, was thrown aside, Xiao Le's buttocks were already covered red, the leather was soft and not breathable, Gao Ming thought about the yellow net in Zhengmao Cave, Landa used some wound dressing, and left The bottom one can make two diapers. The key is that the net is too thin and needs to be padded layer by layer and fixed with threads. Even if it is full, only two diapers can be made.

Warm water washed Xiao Le's butt, and gave it to him before going to bed. Now is also the time, Gao Ming thought about feeding her now, so as to save him from being woken up later and having to light the fire.

Lin Zi is Xiao Le's father after all, although he is not as highly valued as Xiao An, but he is not far behind. He drank the black juice in a decent manner, and said to Gao Ming with a small bowl: "Hey, you and Bujia go to sleep."

Xiao Le leaned against Gao Ming's arms obediently, without making a sound. Love, but this is always Lin Zi's. The father of the child wants to feed him, and he can't stop the father and son from exchanging feelings, so he handed the child to Lin Zi.

"You can do that—" Before he finished speaking, Xiao Le, who had just been handed into Lin Zi's arms, seemed to know that he had changed, and wept softly.

Gao Ming's face was a bit embarrassed, but he was still very happy in his heart. After all, he was the one who brought Xiao Le with him for the past two days, and the boy was destined for him.

Xiao Le's crying was not as loud as Xiao An's, her skinny face was flushed, and she hummed as if she couldn't breathe. Even Lin Zi felt sorry for her son when she saw it, so she quickly handed the child into Gao Ming's arms. Said: "You coax Xiao Le, I'll feed Xiao An."