61

Chapter 61 Xiao Ming, boom, boom, boom, boom, good things are coming soon!

"There is nothing in the snowy day!" Gao Ming glanced at the messy bamboo strips he had woven, and threw them to his feet. Qi decided to live with Lin Zi for the rest of her life, which was an astonishing decision in a primitive society. Gao Ming wanted to hold a simple ceremony in a modern way, and it was impossible to say that it would be good just to be together. Gao Ming drooped his head. Well, he was simply bored by the snow season. Every day when he opened his eyes, he was eating and collecting firewood. When he went out, he saw nothing but white snow. It was so boring. It's not easy to have a happy event, why don't Gao Ming make a fuss about it? ! But I really want to make things work out. There are no flowers in this snowy day, and there is a vast expanse of whiteness everywhere. A little bit of color is also the slightly yellowed bamboo.

Bujia handed Gao Ming the hot water cup, "What do you want?"

"Is there anything red?" Gao Ming was afraid that Bujia would not recognize the color and added: "It's the color of the red shell!" "

I know red, In the past, E-Mu liked red flowers very much." Bujia frowned slightly, and said, "There are no such delicate flowers and plants this season." Gao Ming sighed,

took Bujia's hand, and affirmed: "In the future, we two If you want to get married, it must not be during the snow season."

"Okay." Buga had a smile in his eyes, he had heard Gao Ming say several times about marriages and weddings, which were sacred and solemn witnesses like oaths.

Mingming was troubled by Qi's wedding, and fell in love with Bujia as soon as they got interrupted, Gao Ming waved his hand solemnly, "You go and do it, I can always figure out a solution by myself." "Brother Lin Zi and I went outside to have a look.

" Buga laughed. Qi agrees to live with Lin Zi, and Lin Zi also wants to give Qi a handmade leather and teeth, which can be strung together as a neck chain. Xiao Ming has spent so much time thinking, he will see if there is anything nice to bring back.

Gao Ming knew Lin Zi's thoughts, nodded, and said, "Be more people, take care of each other, and be safe!"

Landa watched the two of them crookedly, and deliberately bared his canine teeth and said to Sado: "Be careful! Xiao Sa Lots of it!" The tone of the learner was ten percent learned.

Gao Ming quickly stood up and grabbed Landa's ear, humming: "You've learned how to make fun of me and your brother! If you are so naughty, be careful that Sado beats you up! Isn't it Sado?" He glanced to the side The silly Sado.

Landa covered his ears and begged for mercy and cried out that it hurts, the silly Sado held back his face, and said to Gao Ming: "Brother Xiao Ming, Landa hurts, I, I don't think Landa calls me that!" "You two

! "Gao Ming let go of his hand. It was useless for him to play with Landa. Everyone in the cave was watching the fun. Only Sado believed it when he heard Landa's pain. Tang, you really love Lanta!

Landa rubbed his ears against Sado, smiled and said, "I knew Sado was the best."

Sado blushed, nodded and said nothing. Landa put an aggressive hand on Saduo's shoulder. This guy seemed to have been given a ripening agent during this period, and he grew so fast. Leaning close to Sado, he rubbed Sado's cheek, and said with a smile, "Sado won't beat me up! Alright! Brother Xiaoming, I won't talk about it. I'll bring you something beautiful when I come back this afternoon!" Gao Ming

squeezed Pinching Landa's face, "It's not in vain for me to feed you so much delicious food, pay attention to safety!"

After sending away the hunting people, Gao Ming saw that Qi was still looking at the backs of the people in the snow, and said with a smile: "Brother Lin Zi only took a few steps and Qi missed it!"