Chapter 22

Before his departure, Taehyung had asked him the strangest thing ever.

The omega had asked for them to kiss, for a last kiss he had claimed and Jungkook opposed to it at first but after the pleading eyes of the omega, he couldn't say no.

It wasn't even a big deal because they'll part ways after this and probably won't see each other again for a very long time if not forever.

That is the only reason why Jungkook leaned down and pulled their lips together. At first it was just a shy brush of their lips but soon Taehyung's hand grabbed the back of the vampire's neck and pushed their lips firmer, parting his own lips and giving Jungkook's tongue the way into his mouth. Their hot breath mingled together as Jungkook sucked on the omega's tongue like he's been craving for the omega, which by the way is the case.

They only pulled apart when Taehyung was short of breath and had to slightly push Jungkook away because the vampire has been literally devouring his mouth without scruple.

The older's breathing raged, a string of saliva still lingered between their parted lips as they looked at each other.

Taehyung could see that Jungkook's eyes had turned red, his sharp fangs were also showed off, which could explain why the omega's lips were stinging a little.

During these past few days, after Seojoon's incident, Jungkook started to have problems with his thirst of blood. Unlike before, now, he needs more than five bloodbags per day to stay sane.

It hasn't happened to him before.

Maybe it was the aftermath of killing an alpha with his own fangs but anyway, it's fucking up with his system and instead of just getting an erection from kissing the omega, he also got the terrible urge to drink the latter's blood right here and now...

"Jungkook, are you okay?"

Taehyung was just sitting in front of him yet his voice sounded so far away at the back of Jungkook's mind.

The vampire couldn't concentrate on anything than the appealing smell of the little amount of blood dripping at the corner of the omega's lips, alongside with how red and delicious it looked.

It's calling for him!

He bite down on his lower lips to keep himself together but Taehyung had to grip his wrist and pull him down on the bed.

"You don't look okay... Was the kissing too good for your brain to process?" It was just a teasing remark yet it made Jungkook groan internally.

Nonetheless, before he could decide to just run away, Taehyung pulled him by his collar and sealed their lips together for a second time.

Unlike the start of their previous kiss, this one started out more passionate and more intense with the way their lips moved like magnets and how their tongues danced together. At some point, Jungkook sucked on the wound of the omega's lips and tasted the sweet blood on his tongue.

He moaned from the sweetness but soon a wave of starvation hit him like a truck and before his brain could process, he started to trial soft kisses down the omega's jaw, he sucked on every corner of the skin just to make sure that his mind won't ever forget how Taehyung made him feel.

When his lips brushed against the area of the omega's neck, he gulped down, watched the small veins of the older and without his own consent, his canines pierced through the smooth skin until blood came out.

Taehyung winced a little from the sudden ache but Jungkook unconsciously caressed his cheek as he sucked on the blood and lose himself into it.

Taehyung's blood tasted the best, always has been the best for him. It's so sweet and so hot at the same time and Jungkook savored all of it.