Chapter 31

"Jungkook? What the heck? What are you doing here?"

When Jungkook had stepped in the library, Taehyung was busy recommending a book to a customer but he was taken aback by the strong scent of a vampire that he could recognize from miles away.

"I-mh... will you meet me somewhere private? I don't feel okay." Was all Jungkook's response and the omega grew more confused.

He excused himself towards the customer and dragged the younger towards the toilet.

Once the door behind them closed, Jungkook rushed to hold the older's wrist and before Taehyung could react, he got pinned against the wall nearby with the vamp's head buried against his neck.

Jungkook was starting to sniffle him, to kiss on the area of his 'mating mark' before licking and sucking, he trailed soft kisses but when his fangs rose out, the omega pushed him slightly away.

"Wait- what happened to you?" Taehyung curiously asked while the younger let out a frustrated groan because he couldn't get a taste of the omega's sweet blood.

"I just want to drink blood, more precisely yours!"

"What? Jungkook, you can't just come here and ask me that! Couldn't you wait for me to come home?"

"I couldn't! I needed to have you!" Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's neck and smoothly but surely, he managed to lock their lips together, he moved firmly, crashed his lips intensely against the omega's and moving in a bruising way, rough and raw, full of neediness and hunger.

Taehyung on the other hand kissed back but let the younger lead the kiss, let Jungkook have his way by letting the vamp bite his lower lips and once small blood come out, the younger quickly sucked on it, he sucked and kissed the omega's lips and at the same time grinds their hips together, provoking soft moans from both of them.

They were stupidly trying to keep quiet due to where they were until Jungkook had enough and decided to spin Taehyung around.

"What are you-" the older couldn't finish his sentence because his pants were pulled down in one swift move and soon it was his underwear which got torn away from his skin.

Did Jungkook really tear his underwear? What the actual fuck??

Taehyung was about to complain but a cold finger already got pushed inside of him, making him scream but soon Jungkook's palm came to muffle the noises.

"You don't want the others to hear what's going on here, do you?" Jungkook whispered against his ears while his hands are moving inside of the omega.

Taehyung despite being a complete wreck, still nodded, the fear of getting caught over washed him.

What if his boss find out? Or one of the customers?

Gosh, he could get fired!

"I know you're such a good boy, Tae. I will let go of your mouth only if you promise to be good and not scream like that again. Will you do that for me?"

And Taehyung eagerly nodded, almost instantly, the hand on his mouth disappeared, letting his finally breath properly.

"I'm really sorry for coming here without notice but I just- I wanted to have you" the tone Jungkook used made him sound slightly pathetic but his fingers still slipped deeper and rougher inside of the omega in attempt to loosen up the tight hole.