Chapter 37

"Kook-fuck!" Taehyung kept chanting like a mantra as he desperately tried to hold into something, might it be the pillow or the sheet but his hold always slipped off each times the younger pushed past the tight ring of his muscles.

"Quiet!" Jungkook said warningly, pulling the older's hair and leaning down for a kiss.

He kissed the older with vigor, teeth gazing  within Taehyung's lower lips and pushing his tongue inside for a proper make out.

He moved his hips steadily with their mouths working together.

It's like Jungkook owned Taehyung's lips and soon his body as he left printed all over the omega's soft skin.

He pulled away from the kiss only to use his hand to wrap around the omega's throat, earning a groan from the latter.

"Urgh-Gkoo-" Taehyung tried to let out but Jungkook squeezed harder as he fucked himself inside of the omega.

He had warned Taehyung.

He had said that it wasn't going to be all vanilla but the older said that he could take it.

That's why Jungkook grinned, finally proud when his print were on the omega's throat.

He started to focus more on pushing his dick past the omega's rim, his hips meeting the flush ass at every thrusts.

Jungkook would let out throaty moans against
Taehyung's shoulder before opening his mouth and biting down the area, it wasn't too painful because the omega was feeling too good from getting his prostate demolished.

He didn't even realize that Jungkook had started to leave bites all over his shoulder, trailing down his back.

The younger pulled out only to flip the omega around, still gentle because Taehyung was carrying a baby.

"I'm going to literally eat you, fuck, your body is so damn perfect" Jungkook announced before biting softly on the skin of the omega, right on his ass, Taehyung screamed but his mouth got muffled by the vampire's rough hands.

"There, there, it's done" the younger claimed as he pulled his fangs away, licking the small amount of blood away.

He turned Taehyung around in one move and locked eyes with the omega.

"Baby, don't cry, it's okay, I'll let you come"

A few stroke on his dick got Taehyung cumming down from his high.

He felt spent, still, Jungkook was painfully hard.

"I'll let you ride me, do you want that? Just until I fill you up with my cum"

Taehyung nodded despite feeling physically weak.

He wanted to make Jungkook feel good. He wanted to help.

That's why he hoped on top of the younger, sank on his dick and moved himself for some more time. He stopped only when the vampire let out a groan and spilled hot liquid that made him whine in oversensitivity.

"Do you want to take a shower?"

"Tiwed-" he lazily said followed by a yawn.

"Alright, just sleep then"

Taehyung didn't need to be told twice, not when he already felt too tired to even open his eyes.

"Sleep tight, baby. I love you so much" Jungkook kissed his forehead but Taehyung was already fast asleep to feel that.

They fell asleep like that.

Only woke up six hours later with someone banging hard on the door.

"Kook! Open this fucking door!"