Disturbing Behaviors.

The rest of the day was as boring as the first part, but it gave Katsuki some time to think. He had a lot of things to contemplate about like the marking, the sudden clinginess, and the making Katsuki a bento out of nowhere. It was all odd behavior from the Omega even though they're friends. It's just not friendly behavior, but Katsuki didn't know what the hell it was. Izuku was nice to everyone. The blonde sighed as he packed his things up then slung his bag over his shoulder. As he turned around Izuku was in front of him and he was NOT willing to admit the smaller scared the absolute shit out of him. He nearly screamed.

"Deku, what tha FUCK?!" Katsuki barked to cover the fact he nearly crapped himself

The Omega flinched feeling bad.
"Ah, sorry Kacchan I didn't mean to scare you." He apologized and Katsuki huffed air out of his nose trying to collect himself

"Did ya need somethin'?" The blonde asked

Izuku shook his head.
"No, I just thought we were going to walk back to the dorm like we usually do." He said

"Um unless you don't want to or planned to walk with someone else." The shorter glanced down at his feet

Katsuki sighed.
"I didn't. C'mon." He replied after rolling his eyes

Izuku perked up and trailed after him. As they walked together, because Katsuki slowed down at little so they could walk side by side, he thought about asking the Omega about the marking. He really wants to, but what if he asks and Izuku stops. Katsuki doesn't want that. His Enigma is too greedy for it. His instincts want Izuku to mark them. Besides maybe it's not a bad thing. It'll fend off other people and their possible confessions that Katsuki keeps getting. The only downside is that it's a little too potent which is actually an upside since that means other people won't get in his personal space. So exactly what was the downside again? RIGHT there was none of course.

"Kacchan, is everything okay?" Izuku asked with a concerned look on his face as he leaned forward a bit

Katsuki nodded.
"Yeah. Just thinkin'." He replied to the Omega

"Oh, about the homework?" Izuku questioned with a head tilt

"Uh yeah. We still gotta have movie night with tha idiots later so I figured I'd try ta get it done before then." Katsuki said looking over at the smaller

"Right! I forgot the Bakusquad had movie nights on Thursdays." Izuku giggled

"Yeah. Hopefully won't be another dumbass or borin' ass movie." Katsuki huffed

"Best of luck." Izuku patted his arm with a cheeky grin

"But if you want we can work together on the homework." The Omega suggested

"Sure." Katsuki easily agreed

"Okay then!" Izuku smiled happily

Yeah Katsuki is definitely not going to tell him to stop marking him. He liked Izuku's attention on him a little too much.

-
-
-

The Enigma went to his room after they made it back to the dorms. He needed to change out of his stuffy uniform and into something more comfortable plus he really needed to scent something for Izuku. He decided he would bring it down for the smaller when they were going to do their homework together in a few minutes. So Katsuki stripped the moment he entered his room and pulled a pair of sweats along with a tank top out of his closet and put them on. Now his next task was to find something for Izuku. He went on the hunt through his closet much like he did that morning and it took him nearly ten minutes but he finally found something PERFECT.