Deal Or No Deal?

It was probably Tenya. School was out already which means he would be there soon. He was a prime Alpha so he would most likely volunteer to bring him his dinner and whatever notes were taken for him. Like Eijirou mentioned. Prime Alphas actually can't be bitched so it was the best option for the class president to enter his room. Katsuki remembered his threat and in his case it could happen since he's an Enigma. Prime Alphas just can't be bitched by other primes or regular Alphas, but when it comes to Enigmas they can though it was pretty difficult. Katsuki's assumption was right because after putting his sex toy back under his bed and fixing up his nest again, he heard a knock at the door then the knob turned carefully to open said door.

"Katsuki, I come with dinner." Tenya said peeking in and the blonde rolled his eyes

The navy haired Alpha was using food as a peace offering incase Katsuki was ready to attack. Luckily he was lucid right now otherwise Tenya might be in the ground. No not on the ground, in the ground. His Enigma already stirred with uncalled for anger at the other guy who's really done nothing to earn it.

"Come in Glasses." Katsuki answered turning to look at the other

"Oh, you seem to be cognitive." Tenya said entering the room

"For now. Make it quick." Katsuki replied crossing his arms

"Right! I came to bring you dinner, some dessert from Izuku, and your notes. Izuku actually took those for you so be sure to thank him later." The navy blue haired guy informed walking towards the other's desk

He sat down some honey and sriracha fried tofu, a single blueberry muffin, and some pages from Izuku's notebook that had a paper clip holding them together. The tofu and muffin looked really good. It made Katsuki wonder if Izuku cooked it. Contrary to popular belief he's actually a really good and well rounded cook just getting him to actually do it is the issue. He rather just make instant ramen or Katsudon all day forever.

"Thanks." Katsuki said walking towards his desk to get his plate

Tenya stepped back to give the other space.
"I forget how strong your scent can be." He stated pushing up his glasses

Katsuki shrugged.
"Don't know how. It's pretty strong in general." He said picking up his plate

"That's very true, but at least it's a pleasant smell." Tenya nodded once

Katsuki glanced at him with a raised eyebrow.
"You hittin' on me Prez?" He asked

Tenya chuckled lightly, shaking his head.
"No, just stating the obvious. You know very well that I'm loyal my wonderful Omega." He said proudly puffing out his chest

Mei Hatsume. He was talking about the batshit CRAZY girl in the support course. Granted there was actually method to her madness and she got shit done so Katsuki respected her, but as the saying goes "don't stick your dick in crazy." Then again back in first year Tenya tried to get revenge for his brother on Stain so maybe they're a match made in psychiatric heaven. Good for them though. It can't be worse than Ochako and Himiko. Even though the blonde wannabe vampire went through rehab they're both still a little off their rockers. However... and unfortunately so is Izuku. Katsuki kind of likes it. Okay no, he REALLY likes it. Izuku is just WAY too hot when he's pissed. Maybe they're all mad there.

"M'around too many unhinged people." Katsuki muttered because Izuku was batshit sometimes too

"I would say we're all pretty stable now." Tenya stated as he cupped his chin

"Sure." Katsuki replied sarcastically with a roll his eyes

Tenya just shook his head and turned to walk towards the door.
"I'll be going now, but if you need something just text me."