Round Two.

They took another moment basking in the air between them that was just filled with comfort until Izuku seem to notice Katsuki was very hard. The blonde had tried to just ignore it hoping it would go down because it sort of seemed like they were done. He didn't care either way honestly. What they did was enough for him to be satisfied. But Izuku sat up on his elbow looking at Katsuki who turned to him. Izuku smiled softly kissing his cheek again.

"Would you like to continue?" He asked quietly as if he were sharing a secret with him

"If you want to." Katsuki nodded

"Of course I want to. I miss you inside is me." Izuku said boldly sliding his hand down Katsuki's stomach towards his cock a bit stopped at his V-line

Katsuki growled as he immediately climbed over Izuku who giggled. Damnit he was going to be the death of him. That was okay though. No matter what Izuku did, no matter how crazy he is, Katsuki will still love the little feral possessive thing. As he lifted up on his arms to look at Izuku the other cupped his face. It startled Katsuki just for a moment until the other started speaking.

"Kacchan is it okay if we do it like this? I... I want to see you the whole time." Izuku sid quietly and hesitantly

Katsuki frowned because he wasn't sure why Izuku looked so worried to ask.
"Whatever you want Izuku." He murmured and the other smiled

"Don't get me wrong. I like presenting for Kacchan, but this time I just want to see you." He said sounding so happy

Katsuki couldn't help but grin himself even though it felt stupid to do so when they're both butt ass naked in his nest at his parents house.
"Wanna see you too and shit." He admitted

Izuku's hands slid back to wrap his arms around the blondes neck to lean up and kiss him. When their lips met one of Katsuki's arms wrapped around Izuku's torso pulling him close. Their lips moved in tandem finding an easy rhythm because following their beat was just natural to them. Everything was natural as if they were made for each other. When Katsuki's cocks slid against Izuku's chubby pussy, hotdogging it, the smaller mewled cutely.

Their kiss parted as Katsuki pressed his face into Izuku's neck.
"Fuck." He groaned and rolled his hips to get more friction

"Mm Kacchan." Izuku moaned under his breath

One hand laid back on the pillow behind him while the other cradled the back of Katsuki's head. The slow push and pull of his cocks over Izuku's sopping wet pussy was delicious. It's making Katsuki loose his head as if he was going back into rut but he knows he's not. That's just how he feels around Izuku most of the time. Izuku whined a little and Katsuki lifted his head up to see the other look over at him.

"Don't make me wait any longer Katsuki." Izuku said using his first name

Katsuki's widened just a little even though for some reason he felt like he was being scolded a little. His dicks throbbed heavily against Izuku's cunt.
"Are you sure you're, you know, stretched enough?" He asked still a little worried as he leaned back sitting on his haunches

Izuku's sweat coated body was laid out in front of him looking like the most delicious meal he's ever seen. Actually fuck his past self for making him miss out on all of this. The smaller seemed impatient as he reached down his stout body, while Katsuki followed the movement, and when he reached his pussy he parted the lips with both of his crooked index fingers. It was so pink and red behind those plump and thinner lips. Katsuki was drooling at the sight.

"I've been ready for you since we were five Kacchan now please fuck me." Izuku told him and not a moment later Katsuki was on top of the smaller again

One hand planted itself on the bed while the other grabbed his fat cocks and pressed the heads, that peeked out of his foreskin, to Izuku's awaiting cunt. Everything was so warm and wet. It felt good already and Katsuki's not even inside. Izuku hummed a little as he placed his hands on Katsuki's shoulders. He still seemed nervous, but he was watching Katsuki press his tips to the tight slit of Izuku's pussy. Katsuki slowly pressed in holding himself back as much as he could, but when he heard Izuku gasp then moan he nearly lost it. The blonde pressed in farther until a quarter of his dicks were sheathed inside. It was so tight even with the stretching. He could tell Izuku was straining and it was a little painful. To compensate Katsuki leaned down to kiss Izuku who mewled sweetly as their lips met. When he felt he could Katsuki pushed further and further until he was halfway and paused again. They parted and Izuku was panting.