Gym Floored.

Katsuki walked towards his balcony and Izuku follow already knowing what they were going to do of course. As they stepped out side the blonde breathed in the fresh crisp air and sighed. Izuku shut the door behind them and walked to stand beside the taller. The sun was almost down making the sky an ombré of orange to dark purple towards the upper part of the atmosphere above them. It was ethereal.

"I've always liked watching the sunset." Izuku commented and Katsuki looked over at him

The orangey late afternoon sky made Izuku and his green features glow beautifully. The Omega was and, Katsuki has realized, has ALWAYS been beautiful inside and out. It made his chest ache with need to confess. Just to say it out loud, but he couldn't. The situation was weird and honestly it wasn't the right time. If he's going to confess his love for Izuku then it should be special. The smaller deserved that more than anything. Not some lame ass "I've loved you since the day I met you" line on the balcony of his dorm when they plan to go kick each other's ass in a few minutes. Izuku DESERVES to be told while having a nice dinner that Katsuki himself has taken the time and put thought into preparing for him.

Izuku wasn't looking at him but he smiled a little.
"It's really beautiful don't you think?" He asked looking up towards the darker parts of the sky

Katsuki didn't look away from the Omega as his Enigma whined inside like some love sick puppy.
"Yeah... It is." He said then Izuku finally looked at him

"Kacchan, you're not even looking at the sky." He giggled

"I know, but I was." Katsuki huffed looking away trying not to blush like a stupid middle schooler who got his first crush

Izuku looked amused from what the blonde could see from the corner of his good eye. He's noticed the smaller ALWAYS or always tries to stand on the side of his good eye if they're near to each other. Most people probably wouldn't notice or think about it too much and that's alright, but it's the small gestures that really show how much Izuku cares. He's NEVER forgetful with accommodations for anyone. Stupid Nerd. Katsuki thanks him though.

It makes things less hard for him even though he does have one good eye still. It's just that when people are in his blind spot it makes him feel like he's missing things even if they don't mean to do that to him. Like when you're hard of hearing in one ear and people are on that side. Izuku is just considerate to a fault and Katsuki appreciates it SO much. He really should say thank you more to Izuku for being so caring even if it IS the bare minimum in most cases.

"We should get going. Don't want them to catch you on the prowl right?" The shorter joked

Katsuki rolled his eyes. Hearing Izuku say innuendos wasn't helpful to his bubbling rut.
"Tch- yeah, let's go." He said jumping up on the ledge

"Oh, I'll meet you there actually. I need to get my phone. I accidentally left it in my room." Izuku told him as the other looked down at him

"Well hurry tha hell up. M'not stayin' out longer than an hour." Katsuki replied

Izuku nodded.
"I'll be quick, I promise!" He said so the blonde sighed and jumped off the ledge using his quirk to help him land properly

-
-
-

Katsuki was stretching when he heard the door open. He didn't look over at first because he already knew who it was, but that was until he heard that sweet voice talking to him.

"Sorry that took so long. I had to change first." Izuku told him

Katsuki was confused because why did Izuku need to change? What he was wearing would have been fine. Then his eyes landed on the Omega standing to his right. Izuku was no longer in a shirt with a dumb saying on it and athletic shorts. He had on regular ribbed gray tank top. That was fine, but the matching pair of bike shorts that molded around his curves and thick thighs were NOT. Definitely NOT. They even accentuated his camel toe since the rubbing curved under the plush mound which had Katsuki's mouth was watering and his Enigma thrashed again. He could see the WHOLE outline of Izuku's cunt and a picture of what it looked like bare flashed across his mind making him gulp. Was Izuku even wearing underwear? There's not way right?