Everything is Laid Out.

Katsuki grinned letting his hand slip out so he could lean down and lick at the gaping hole. He can't wait to fill it with his heavy cocks that hang low between his legs, angry pink heads barely peeking over the foreskin. Izuku's back was still bowed and his eyes were crossed as Katsuki licked as his cunt, making him whine pathetically while his body shook with sensitivity. The blonde pulled away admiring his work as he licked his lips. Izuku had relaxed onto the bed with a sigh once he came back to earth. His legs shut and rubbed together as his hips wiggled. Katsuki watched intently then Izuku opened his eyes to look at him and he smiled opening his legs again.

"Thank you for prepping me. Such a good Enigma." He praised and reached his arms out beckoning the other to come closer

Katsuki crooned moving forward until their bodies met and he felt one of his cock heads press against that flushed cunt. He and Izuku kissed for a long moment before they parted and the smaller caressed Katsuki's face.
"Kacchan... E- Enigma... Fuck me." The words fell from Izuku's mouth and buzzed in Katsuki's brain making his eyes widen a little

Something snapped though because that set him into motion, no longer being as careful as he probably should be. He pulled back sewing Izuku lift his legs up and grab just under his knees to hold himself open. Katsuki was seeing red as in lust. He grabbed his cocks aiming the heads at the impossibly small cunt. Katsuki forced his way in making Izuku whine in pain. He pause for a second when se saw a little blood seeping out around his dicks. A large part of him felt bad so his other hand moved to rub at the engorged clit. Izuku panted heavily while they waited for a moment, but that moment was too long it seemed because Katsuki was pushing in deeper wanting more of that soft wet warmth clenching around him.

Izuku teared up and they started to fall but then when Katsuki was all the way in the pain subsided. The Enigma could feel how much Izuku was struggling. His cunt clenched hard around him trying to make things smaller, but it didn't help. Izuku shakily moved a hand down his body as Katsuki followed the movement until they both found a bump. A large bump right near Izuku's stomach indicating it was Katsuki fat cocks making the little mound.

Izuku gasped in hair like he was having trouble breathing but it was probably the pain.
"Ha~ s- so fu- fu- full." He said eyes hooding

Katsuki dicks throbbed inside of the Omega's warmth that was strangling his cocks. Without wanting the blonde pulled back making Izuku shake and tense. Katsuki huffed and leaned down to kiss Izuku, hoping the distraction would make him relax. Otherwise it's going to hit the whole time and the blonde doesn't want that. It helped minimally but it was enough for Katsuki to pull almost all the way out. Izuku whined when the Enigma sank back in slowly and repeated the same process. Katsuki could see his cocks bullying the fight out of Izuku's cunt, loosening him up with each thrust until it went from sounds of pain to pleasure. The blonde sped up but was still gentle has he thrusted his hips into the smaller. Izuku accidentally let go of his legs and Katsuki caught them pressing them down until his knees were touching the mattress.

Izuku's eyes crossed.
"Oh~ right there! Yeah~ just like that!" He said reaching up grabbing the pillow behind his head

"So... fuckin'... flexible." Katsuki grunted as he pounded into Izuku

Poor thing was folded into a mating press but he was clearly enjoying it by the looks of it. Before Katsuki's knots could even swell up Izuku was squirting again. It splashed against Katsuki's abdomen but it didn't deter him because he only slammed his cocks in faster. Izuku screamed his body lighting up as his hands flew to Katsuki's shoulders and he pulled him down to hug. The blonde kept fucking into him as his knots started to finally swell hitting Izuku's hole.

The Omega shook his head tearing up.
"T- Too much! Too much!" He said then laughed a little crazed

"Ah- yeah! Oh~ so good! Right there! Mm~" Izuku nodded