Barred, but not for Long.

It's been a few days. Katsuki and Izuku were separated and put through some testing to make sure everything was on the up and up. Begrudgingly Izuku took a strong morning after pill to make sure nothing of Katsuki's took. Izuku's Omega wasn't pleased, but as much as he would love to have Kacchan's baby they just aren't ready. He was also accessed by Hound Dog to make sure he was okay after everything. Going through rut with an Enigma can be especially taxing not only on the body but the mind too. Katsuki had to do this too as much as he didn't want to. He even asked for some help in other areas since technically he and Izuku are officially dating. He's never dated anyone, never had an intimate experience with an Omega, and well it was all a lot to take in though not hard to deal with really. Sorting through his feelings was tough. Plus the talk with Izuku beforehand was also helpful.

He along with Izuku both figured out what they wanted, bedsides just dating and where they wanted their relationship to go however unfortunately because of their endeavors on campus they were on house arrest. Not together of course Aizawa isn't that stupid. Katsuki served his house arrest at the teachers dorms while Izuku served his at 3-A's. Once that was over they were still technically being punished so in class they were on opposite sides of the room. No notes were to be passed and they weren't even allow to make eye contact but when they could they would sneak looks when the other wasn't looking. In lessons at any of the gyms or the mock city they were never allowed to be close or partnered. After class they had detention in separate rooms and when that was over Katsuki had to stay in the teachers dorms while Izuku stayed in their regular dormitory. Even their phones were taken away, approved by their parents of course.

Which was incredibly embarrassing for Izuku to know that his mother knows what he did, but Katsuki didn't care that his parents knew. But finally after nearly a month of not being able to really contact each other in any way, other than shirt lives looks from afar when the other wasn't paying attention, they were freed from the strangling scarf that was Aizawa's punishment. Aizawa went pretty hard with this punishment but he's not a monster. He did allow them to give the other scent items to make sure neither of them went into withdrawal and drops. They didn't need a feral or depressed Enigma and prime Omega on their hands. The people might not make it or they themselves might not make it to tomorrow. Katsuki was fixing things in his room since he hadn't been there in a while and things smelled stale which he hated. It was like his room at his parents house when he went home sometimes.

As he finished rebuilding his nest there was a knock at his door. Katsuki sighed. It was probably his idiots coming to tease him about the fact that his and Izuku's punishment is over. The first day when he got back after everything happened his friends were all over him asking so many inappropriate and invasive questions. Though it's pretty on brand for them. Katsuki knows they don't really mean any harm, but it's still annoying. Dinner would be soon and he's fucking hungry so as he opens the door he prepares himself to yell at whomever is there that they better be there to tell him dinner is ready. When the door swung open though he was immediately tackled to the ground by green. Katsuki's hands lit up out of reflex until he looked up at who just fucking football tackled him like he weighed nothing. Izuku was straddling him and grinning.

"Kacchan, it's me! I missed you!" He said and the Enigma relaxed a bit

"What the hell Deku?!" Katsuki frowned sitting up on his elbows

Izuku giggled and quickly got up.
"Sorry! I got too excited. It's been forever!"

"It's been a month." Katsuki grumbled as he got up from the floor

Izuku paused and looked at the other.
"You don't... miss me?" He asked

Katsuki who was straitening his  tank top immediately looked over to the smaller.
"Hah?! I didn't fuckin say that!" He replied