Sex You Up.

After dinner and more annoying teasing they all shuffled to bed. Mitsuki and Masaru went to their room while Inko got her own guest room as well as Izuku. Katsuki went to his old room and brushed his teeth before changing into some sweats then he finished making his nest. It was way passed his usual bedtime when he finally laid down only to hear a knock at the door. Katsuki frowned with a groan as he got up thoroughly annoyed and walked to his door opening it. Izuku was standing there in silk pajamas. Sexy silk pajamas. Holy shit sexy silk pajamas in the middle of his parents hallway! Katsuki immediately grabbed his arm and pulled him into his room and shut the door.

"Deku, what tha fuck?" He whispered yelled only to get a giggle in return

Izuku looked up at him.
"Kacchan, no one saw me. It's okay."

Katsuki sighed and glanced at Izuku, really taking in the outfit. It was a black silk sweetheart neckline spaghetti strapped top with orange lace on the hem and neckline. The top was a little long a flowy so it reached passed Izuku's butt and only his butt. The shorter's thighs were still exposed. Katsuki wondered if he was wearing matching panties.

"Do you like it?" Izuku asked with a head tilt

His confidence was weaning and Katsuki couldn't let that happen.
"Yeah. It's fuckin' sexy." He said and Izuku blushed and bit his lip

"I bought it just after we um got out of the rut room. It's special ordered." He said looking down at himself

"Guess that's why it's in my colors?" Katsuki asked and Izuku nodded

"Yeah. I've actually worn it before I just haven't had a chance to show you. I really like it." Izuku smiled

"You just here to show me?" Katsuki questioned because his dicks were wanting more, but they were with their parents

Izuku glanced to the side.
"Well I was hoping we could sleep together. I missed you." He said

Katsuki could fucking groan. How is Izuku sexy, cute, and innocent all at the same fucking time? Unfair! Was the blonde going to tell him no? Absolutely not.

"Sure. I actually just finished my nest." Katsuki said stepping passed the other not seeing the top swish as Izuku turned to follow

"Oh it looks so cozy." He smiled

Katsuki looked at him as they stood next to each other near the bed.
"Wanna get in first. Figured you'd wanna move some shit around."

"Can I?" Izuku asked shyly

Katsuki nodded as he looked away. The offer was a big one. Sharing a nest wasn't just about that. Sharing a nest meant letting the other make it their own too. It's a show of a relationship. A show of acceptance. Especially for nesters like Enigmas and Omega. Izuku smiled and carefully got into bed. Katsuki stayed at the edge to watch Izuku move around fixing edges and scenting the nest. Once the smaller was done he sat in the middle and beckoned Katsuki to get in. The taller carefully climbed over the wall of the nest and plopped next to Izuku. The smaller was still sitting seiza style near him so Katsuki looked over at the smaller.

"You gonna lay down?" He asked seeing the beside table lamp illuminated Izuku in a warm glow

The shorter smiled and little and scooted closer until his swung his leg over Katsuki's waist and straddled his lap. Katsuki's eyes went a little wide as he looked up at Izuku he leaned down towards him and cupped his face.
"Kacchan, I have been very patient, but I can't wait any longer." He stated

Katsuki frowned confused because honestly he wasn't exactly sure what the other wanted. Well he can guess, but assuming probably wasn't the best right now. Even if the weight on his dicks felt really good.