Baby Fever!

~I've updated the tags in the description so please look back at them.~

Katsuki woke up the next morning with something dark laying across his face. He sat up and the item slid to his lap which he noticed was some shorts. A very small pair. There was also a shirt and a towel next to him and another pair of PANTIES. Katsuki snatched the underwear holding it up to his nose and taking a big whiff. Omega, his Enigma rumbled deeply as Katsuki opened his eyes to savor and bask in the sweet scent. Then suddenly memories of last night rushed back into his mind like looking at roll of old film. The record scratch happened when he remembered, very vividly, that Izuku had the most delicious cunt he had ever seen.

It had been right on top of his soft cocks. The plushy outer labias rubbed against his upper dick and FUCK, he was too deep into his prerut to even realize how privileged he was in that moment. Katsuki gulped putting the underwear down and grabbed his phone from his nightstand where he left it before going down to shower. While he was still sane at the moment he needed to apologize to Izuku for his behavior. It was not appropriate at ALL. Even though he enjoyed having the little prime Omega on his lap, Katsuki should not have acted that way. He didn't really do anything, but still.

"Hey Nerd, sorry about last night. Didn't mean to do that to you. Hope I didn't make you uncomfortable." Katsuki frowned at his lame text as it sent

"Or scared. I shouldn't've grabbed you like that and pulled you into my lap. That was fucked. Won't happen again." The blonde added then sighed

Well that was better, but not by much. It sound out of character but he wanted to make sure Izuku understood. Well Katsuki hopes Izuku understands the point he's trying to get across at least. The Enigma stared at his phone waiting for a reply. He held his breath when he saw the three little dots in a text bubble pop up, then go away, then come back again. Katsuki wondered what was taking so long.

"Oh don't worry about it Kacchan! I know and it's okay, I had a good time." Izuku replied with a smiley face

"By the way, how's your cheek? Is it bruised?" The smaller added just after

Right. Izuku kicked the shit out of him during their sparing match last night because he was daydreaming like an absolute KNOTHEAD. Katsuki got out of his nest and walked to the bathroom to see that he had a pretty big welt on his cheek that was a purplish blue color now. He's sure it'll fade to a greenish yellow color layer then it'll be gone. He's had worse.

The Enigma looked down at his phone to reply.
"Yeah. Gotta bruise, but it's fine." He told him

Katsuki walked out of the bathroom waiting for the other to text back, but there was no answer until he made it to his bed. There was a knock at the door. The blonde frowned and put his phone down. It was probably Eijirou or something so he went to open the door only to find Izuku there with a plate in hand. It had a few blueberry muffins on it and there was a cup of milk in the Omega's other hand.

"Sorry, I didn't reply I was bringing you breakfast." Izuku said peeking through the cracked door

Katsuki opened it just a little more.
"Thanks. Shouldn't be here though. M'sure my rut's gonna start today... or tomorrow." He said

"I figured it would, but you don't have to worry. I doubt your Enigma would do anything to me after last night." Izuku said eyeing the other's cheek

"You don't know that Nerd." Katsuki said taking the milk and muffins from him

He wasn't one to have sweets in the morning, but he could lay off his routine or one day... or a week because of his rut. Especially if it was made my Izuku. He can't deny the Omega when he put in the effort to make it for him then bring it to his room. Sometimes he has a cheat week anyway during his rut so it wasn't a big deal. The gesture was nice too.