Chapter 8

Chapter 8

"Lou, I don't know about this..." I sighed as Louis and I sat in Central Park.

He placed his hand on my knee. "Sam, I promise you it'll all turn out well."

I nodded in response and let my eyes roam over the scenery.

"I'm so stupid Louis. Taylor and Harry were all over the Internet and I was too stupid to even realize it."

"You are not stupid!" He exclaimed, pulling me into his chest. "If anyone is stupid, it's Harry."

"I thought he was different. I've known him since I was 15. He never acted like this. Why now? Why with me?"

"I'll beat him up if you want."

I cracked a smile up at Lou. "Thanks Boo."

"Anything for you." He replied, taking hold of my hand, lacing our fingers together.

"Anything?"

"Yes, Sam, anything." Louis chuckled.

"Kiss me." I stated. His head snapped in my direction, his eyes wide in disbelief.

But nonetheless, he gently tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. Letting his hand cascade down my face, stopping at my chin, where he took his finger and pulled my face forward.

"Are you sure?" He asked, his breath fanning my face.

"More than anything." I answered seriously, not taking my eyes off his.

He nodded and finally pressed his lips to mine. And that feeling I so dearly missed, flooding back into me.

That feeling of being loved.

And for a while, I totally forgot this was just a scene for Harry to spot whilst he walked around with Taylor.

Lou and I pulled away from each other. With opened eyes, we smiled.

"I could never do that with Eleanor." He whispered, a small blush forming on his cheeks.

"But you kissed her all the time."

"I mean, I could never kiss her and love it as much as I do when it's with you."

I kissed his cheek and turned to face the open patio of people. All had absolutely no interest in us.

Why?

Because Harry Styles was frozen in the center of the crowd.

Staring directly at us.

With Taylor Swift attached to his arm.

"Do we act scared or confident?" I questioned.

"Confident."

I shot a wink at Harry and hopped down from the raised, brick wall. Louis followed close behind and I walked towards Harry.

"Did you ever think that I'd realize?" I asked Harry.

He shook his head, still not uttering a single word.

I laughed bitterly. "Did you ever think that if you left me I could just go back to someone who actually loves me?"

"I do love you, Sam!" Harry protested.

"I can feel the love." I growled pointing at the whore attached to his hip.

He stayed silent.

"You know what hurts the most, Harry? The fact that I went home and got beaten up by some stranger because I left you! And you know what hurts even more? The fact that when you found out I was being attacked, you didn't care. You kept up with her! You don't care about me Harry! You never did! And the worst part of it all?! You read my journal, you know what Taylor did to me. Yet, you're with her regardless."

"Oh shut it Sam. No one cares about your sob story." Taylor snapped.

"Wait. You guys used to be friends?" Louis asked. I nodded and glared at the blonde.

"Until she became a whore." Taylor muttered.

"Whoa bitch, hold the fuck up! I'm a whore?! I've dated one boy in the past 5 years! You've had over 12 boyfriends in the past five months! That's about two a month! And I'm a whore?" I screamed.

I watched as bystanders covered their children's ears, or teenage girls pulled out their cell phones to record this.

"Wait a second." I mumbled to myself. "You did this. You did this to me! You're trying to kill me! You were jealous of Harry and I! You wanted him so when you saw the chance you sent someone to make my life miserable! And then you swooped in and took him!"

"Wow. You're good." She clapped.

"You little cunt." I growled. And then I leaped. Right onto the blonde bimbo, knocking her straight into the pavement.

"Get off of me!" She screamed, flailing her arms. I ignored her and pulled at her ratty hair.

Suddenly, I was lifted off of her.

"Louis! Let me go!" I screamed, trying to escape his strong grip. "Louis, please." I whispered and began crying.

I fell into his chest and he coddled me there.

"You see what you did?! You ruined her. She did nothing to you and now she's practically dying for a boy she loves." Louis shouted.

"Used to love." I corrected him.

I watched as Harry's face fell. Tears welled up in his eyes and he pushed his way through the crowd until he disappeared.

"Thank you Taylor. You ruined my life."

With that, Louis helped me through the park. Guiding us to a secluded spot on a lake.

"Sara and Niall are on their way." Louis informed me. I simply nodded. "Come here."

Lou patted his lap. I crawled over, taking the seat. He kissed my head and muttered sweet nothings into my ear. He tried anything to make me smile.

"Sam.." Sara sighed as she squatted eye level with me. I jumped up from Lou's lap and attacked her in a hug. "What happened?"

From there, Louis told her all about what went down at the park. He told her how Taylor was the reason I was being beaten to death.

"It's really ironic. Two best friends becoming famous. They get into a fight and don't talk to each other for years. And then when a certain day comes she steals your life away." I said.

I cuddled deeper into Louis. My eyes fluttering shut.

Sara sat next to us, on Niall's lap. Both of them talking and stealing kisses.

It's not fair. They've gotten into maybe, one fight, this entire tour and they still act like it's the first day they met.

Yet I'm here. Well you know that story.

Sometimes I just feel like I'm not meant to live.