Chapter 3

Chapter 3

-Sam-

Over the months I've realized what the best way to wake up is. 

Harry's snoring.

I swear it's probably the loudest sound I've ever heard, but it makes me feel so safe. I've learned to love it. 

I opened my eyes and gazed at the alarm clock, waiting for my vision to focus. It was 4:00 in the afternoon. 

I sat up and looked at Harry. He was turned on his side, the arm that was recently wrapped around me was now laying on my lap. His other arm was under the pillow and his curls were in every direction. Whatever he was dreaming about put a smile on his face because you could see his dimples faintly. 

I shook him gently, whispering his name. Figures, he didn't budge. 

"Harry." I whispered shaking him a little harder. His arm that was laying on my lap, suddenly wrapped around me pulling me into his chest. 

"5 more minutes." he mumbled, wrapping his second arm around me. 

"It's 4:00 babe." I giggled. 

"Wow. We both really needed sleep." he chuckled, finally opening his eyes. 

"I haven't slept so much in a month." I yawned, crawling out of bed. 

"Same here. I'm always up, it's like I need you to sleep." Harry said. I smiled at him and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth. "What are we doing today?" 

"I don't know about you, but I haven't seen my best friends in two months and I'm dying to talk to them." I answered after spitting out the toothpaste.

"People really missed you when you left. Not just us, but the fans. They'd be so disappointed when you didn't preform." Harry told me. 

"Now I feel bad." I pouted. 

"Maybe you should just make a youtube video for them to watch. And then we can announce we're back together." he suggested. 

"Okay. It might be hard to dance though, the cut on my leg is brutal." I sighed. 

"Do your best. For me?" 

I smiled and pecked his lips. 

"For you." 

I threw my hair in a messy bun, putting my tattoo on display. I felt Harry's finger trace the small star and then his lips pressed against it.