Chapter 14 - Villains!

A/N: The next few chapters will hop back and forth between two POVs: Yuri's and Avanna's. Please try to keep up with who's who.

~~~

I watched as the villains came out of the purple warp thingy.

Wait, a villain attack?! This wasn't supposed to happen!

I noticed one of the students were about to take a step forward, so I quickly jumped in front of him and formed a barrier with my quirk.

My quirk is basically a combination of a horse quirk and a magic quirk, so it gave me horsepower and other abilities.

I have to protect these kids at all costs, even if it kills me!

"Why aren't the alarms going off?" one student asked.

I looked at Thirteen, hoping she had an answer for them.

"Good question," she said "I'm not sure..."

Dammit, Thirteen! Don't worry them!

"Is the entire campus under attack, or is this their only target?" another student asked, "Either way, if the alarm sensors aren't being triggered, then one of these villains must have a quirk that's masking their presence here..."

"Thirteen, get them out of here and alert the main campus!" said Shota. 

"Wait, Eraser Head!" I called out to him, "If they can block out sensors, they could be jamming our other stuff, too!"

Shota looked conflicted, but he then spoke to one of the students.

"Kaminari, try using your quirk to contact the school!"

Suddenly, another student had spoken up.

"What're you gonna do?! You can't fight them on your own!" he said, "There's too many of 'em! Even if you can nullify their quirks, your fighting style's not suited for this!"

Damn, this kid knows his stuff...

But of course, I knew something like this wouldn't stop him.

"You can't be a pro if you only have one trick..."

He turned back to the students, preparing to jump down.

"I'll leave it to you two."

"SHOTA! WAIT!" I had called out to him, but it was too late.

He had jumped down, taking down three shooter villains as he landed.

I watched as he swung around the villains with his scarf as I told the students to run.

He's so awesome!

~~~

I was running with my classmates as the commotion went on.

Suddenly, the purple warp thing was right in front of us.

"There is no escape for you..."

Oh no... Aizawa must've blinked!

"It's a pleasure to meet you, we are the League of Villains," it said as it towered over us, "I know it's impolite, but we decided to let ourselves into this haven of justice to say hello. And besides..."

What it said next had chilled me to my core.

"Isn't this a fitting place for All Might, the Symbol of Peace, to take his last breath?"

Oh god, they're after my dad?!

"I believe he was supposed to be here today, and yet I see no sign of him," it continued, "There must've been some sort of change in plan we could not have foreseen..."