He loves my heart shaped sunglasses (E.A)

You were engaged to the one and only Envy Adams. You supported her with her singing. Heck you even inspired her go write a song. Here you guys were getting ready to go to her concert for her new song. She had been talking all day about how her ex Scott was gonna be there. That this should prove him how he lost someone hot.

You walked in to see her in a tight black dress and whistled. Making her giggle distracting her from applying her red lipstick. She came over and pecked your lips. You went to lean in for more kisses but she stopped you.

"Ugh don't your gonna ruin my makeup" she checked herself in the mirror whipping some extra lipstick on her face. "You know what baby,"

"Yeah?" You knew something was missing from her outfit. Not that she looked amazing already there was just something missing.

"I have a feeling we are gonna party tonight like its 1949" You heard a click and turn around to see her take photos of herself. Using your camera. "The after party is gonna he so much fun."

"Oh yeah we are definitely gonna party like we're running out time." You took the camera away from not wanting to waste any more battery. "We're getting drunk and driving fast on cherry wine." Her smile widened, the smile you loved so much. Tonight was definitely gonna be fun.

"I love that. Okay now we gotta go!" You both ran towards your car. Heading over to the location, getting in from the back of the building.

___

"Envy you go in, in three" you were stressed out, why? You still couldn't find the item you were looking for. You needed to head out to find a perfect spot to take pictures and video of your hot fiancé.

"Baby what are you looking for?" She came over seeing you shuffling things around. Before you can say something you spot red in your camera bag. Sighing in relief you grabbed it and carefully placed it on her head.

"There, now you ready" the red heart shape glasses you had bought her in one of your dates.

"The glasses" she gasped. "Perfect, okay gotta go" but before she walked you grabbed her by the jaw kissing her. Yes she seemed mean to everyone, but yet you had control over her. You surprise her every time and tries to get angry with you. But you know you will always win.

___

She had sang two songs already the crowd loved her. The amount of photos you had of her. Every time she spot you she would smirk. Singing parts of the songs she would look for Scott in the crowd. But she couldn't find him. She got the her new song and everyone got excited. You started to take pictures of the crowd when you spotted him. Sending the person in charge of the lights he made a light flash where Scott was.

Looking back at Envy seeing her smirk, she has spot him too. You sent her a wink, and her smile widened more. Her beautiful voice echoing through the stage.

"How you get that way?" Her hands moving from her hips to her chest. Her hips swaying as she smirked. Pulling down the glasses she leaned towards you. "He loves my heart shaped sunglasses"

"He loves the heart shape my ass is-" she stared at you as she sang

"He loves the heart shape my ass is-" she stared at you as she sang. Looking back at the crowd. "Crystal crystal champagne glasses. Every man gets his wish.

Every man gets his wish.

You told me this... where is mine?" At this point she stared directly at Scott. "Every man gets his wish. Every man gets his wish:

Promised me this well, you lied" she pointed right at him as she ended the song. The light melody playing she swayed her hips as she walked towards you. Blowing a kiss and you too the picture. She grabbed your face kissing you hard in front of the hundreds of people.

The night did end in fun. Drunken night, partying hard. A lot of makeup sessions, you ended with red lipstick stains on your face. Scott was also invited to the afterparty and it was a surprise he came. He tried to talk to Envy but she walked away. As he tried one last time Envy grabbed you by the collar of your shirt and demanded you to take her home. And that's what you did and the two of you celebrated all night long.

The next day spending at home, sleeping away. You were downloading all the photos, picking out the best ones. Stopping at the moment Envy had those red shaped sunglasses. How you truly loved those glasses. A memory of your favorite date and person. You were so lucky to have Envy Adams. The mean, sassy blonde, hard to get was your's and your's only.