Breathe (M.M.M.M)

Ted decided to invite his friends over, just some barbecue. Drinks, swimming in the river. Lucy had gotten her sister Martha to wear a nice white summer dress. Had put her dirty blonde hair in a bun. You were out at the deck sitting chatting. You knew Martha since you were young kids. Along with her older sister Lucy. You moved and didn't see them for a long time.

You got news Martha had also "moved" somewhere. But wasn't told anything, until one day you got a call from Lucy. Who had called your home-phone asking if Martha was with you. You got confused and that's when you found out she was missing. Recently Lucy had gotten a call from her sister. Which Lucy called you to tell you. You recently got back after Lucy had invited you to spend the summer at her house.

That leads to now, you hadn't seen Martha at all. Lucy had told you she was acting different. They had taken her to the doctor and they gave her some medication. She had been having some major panic attacks.

There was glass shattering which made everyone turned around. That's when you saw Martha, her breathing was heavy. She pushed by Lucy and walked into the house. Lucy and her husband calling for her. You excuse your self and follow closely by.

"No no no. We all have to leave, you don't want to live with this." She was out of breathe. She wasn't making sense.

"Martha? Get into my room" Ted grabbed onto her which she pushed him away. The three of them entered the room.

"Ugh sorry you had to see that. Why don't you all go outside for now." You told the people who were inside the house. The group all went outside, while you hesitated if you should go in and help.

"YOUR NOT LISTENING TO ME!" You start walking to the door again and Ted comes out. Not saying a word and heading straight to the kitchen. You walk in the room to see Lucy holding onto Martha. Who was trying to get up. Lucy looked up in plead of help. Martha sensing another person in the room panicked more. But you quickly got her from leaving the room. "STOP"

"Martha, hey its okay" She froze in spot hearing your voice. Her chest still moving rapidly up and down.

"Hey im going to go find her medication" You nodded at Lucy. She left closing the door leaving you to alone. You slowly pushed Martha down to sit back on the bed. She let out sobs, holding onto your arm. You kneeled down in-front of her.

"Shh, shh you are okay"  She shook her head as her lips quivered again.

"He's here" she whispered. The door opened again and both Lucy and Ted came in. Martha looked up seeing the pills in Lucy's hand. "No im not taking that shit" She tried to get up again, but you stopped her by holding her waist.

"Lucy I'll- ow" you felt a punch on your shoulder. Making you stand up and Martha looking up at you.

"Sorry sorry sorry" Her breathing picked up again, fear in her eyes.

"Just leave the medicine and water there. Ill take care of this."

"Thank you so much. Just call for us if you need help" They left the water and medication on the night stand. You turned back to look down at Martha. Who hadn't move from her spot.

"Breathe. Breathe for me Martha" You went to touch her face but she flinched. "Oh Martha what happened to you." She look up at you and got up wrapping her arms around you. You hugged her back rubbing her back. She started to sob again, you leaned down until your arms reached the back of her thighs. You felt Martha gasp and you stopped.

"Sorry, is it okay if I carry you?" She didn't say anything but moved her hands to your neck. You took this as a yes and picked her up. Her legs wrapping around you. You sat down on the bed closer to the night stand. Her breathing went back to normal. Her sobbing turned into small whines.

"I don't want- want to go back there"

"Back where?"

"Lucy hates me, she wants me gone" you were confused. You just held her, rubbing her back. "I-I can't be" you noticed how she was struggling to make words.

"Shh shh im sure she doesn't hate you. I just think she is worried about you. You were gone for such a long time Martha." You looked over at the medication that was in the table. You reached for it which caused it to rattle.

"I don't want to take that" Martha let go of you and crawled of your lap onto the other side of the bed.

"You have to-" you opened it up and took the two pills she had to take.

"Those don't do shit. They make me worst. I-I can't remember wha-"

"Martha these are medication that help you." She only shook her head.

"He said the same thing" He. Who was this he. You wanted to find out, and what he did to your Martha. Why was she so scared. Now you start realizing she only freaked out around men. Lucy had told you how it happened with Ted. How she freaked out when one of her male friends came over.

"I promise you he isn't here. These are not what he gave you." You walked over to other side of the bed. Martha crawled to the other side. "Martha please." You moved to trick her and it worked. You grabbed onto her arm.

"NO!"

"Martha stop being a baby." You got on-top of her and grabbed her wrists. Putting it above her head. "I really don't want to force you to open your mouth."

"Then don't-" You quickly put one of the pills in her mouth. But it was a mistake because she started to choke on it.

"Shit sorry" You reached over for the glass of water. She had sat up and you quickly put the pill in the water. She drank it without noticing. The pill wasn't that big. After drinking almost half the water. You placed it down back at the night stand. Martha pushed you once you turned back to her.

"You tried to kill me" You let out a laugh, which caused her to throw a pillow at you. "Stop I could of died."

"I couldn't help it, you were being a baby about it." You threw the pillow back which hit her face. You catched the other pillow thrown to you. "Oh the baby is mad" Martha got onto her knees going to grab the pillow in your hands. But you pushed her to lay back down. You heard her laugh. You made her laugh. Earlier she was sobbing and shaking. Now she was calm and laughing.

"See I told you, you are okay" Martha just starred at you. "You are safe here. You have your sister here. She doesn't hate you. Who ever who you keep seeing is not here" all she did was nod at you.

"I missed you" She wrapped her hands around your neck. Pulling you more on top of her. You felt her sigh. The nosies of music came from outside. Martha's breathing slowed down, you looked up to her eyes closed. You pushed yourself up, placing your hand under her head. Another around her waist. Moving her carefully up until her head reached the pillows. Her hands loosen her grip around you. You slowly moved away and reached for the blanket at the end of the bed.

There was a knock on the door and Lucy came in. You put a finger on your lips then pointed at the sleeping Martha.

"How did you-"

"It was a struggle. We should leave her to sleep." You walked to the windows and closed the curtains. You turned around to watch Lucy making sure her little sister was okay. She made sure the blanket covered her whole body. Moving the small strands of hair on her face. Kissing her head. You can see how much Lucy loved her sister. She didn't hate her as Martha said. You both walked out the room leaving Martha to rest.

Now all you wanted was to find the man who hurt your Martha. You wanted him to pay.

_______

HELLO MY LOVES!!

I decided to start a one shot book. Just to write down little stories that come to my mind. Since i can find motivation to continue writing whole books. You will have little stories.

You will have mostly Elizabeth Olsen and her character. I may add my own character on here. So you never know you might get Evelyn and Elizabeth. Lyn with Kathryn and Elizabeth. I will be also writing little stories for maybe even Wagatha.

Request are open -

I hope you enjoyed reading this. Take care of yourselfs. By drinking water, eating, and getting enough sleep.

I love you all byeee

- Lyn