Thunderstorm (W.M)

Thunder roared and lightning flickered. You hoped Natasha and Steve were alright flying the aircraft. Its was horrible outside the wind was crazy. You swore if you gone out the wind would take you.

You had taken snakes to your room. You had already filed your work reports. So you were just watching tv. You heard laughter coming from the hall. Your door was open so you saw a red wisp fly by making who ever was laugh yell. Bucky and Sam running by your room. You shook your head knowing they must pranked someone.

But you sat up as soon as you heard sobbing. The red wisp. Wanda. You got up walking outside your room. Wanda leaning on the wall soaking wet. She jumped when thunder roared and she saw you.

"Wand" Before you can finish she ran into you. You hugged her back and asked her happened. Through sobs she told you that Bucky and Sam locked her out in the balcony. That's when you remembered that she hated thunderstorms. It reminded her about the bombings back in Sokovia.

___

You had locked your door and told F.R.I.D.A.Y to not disturb you. After bringing Wanda into your room you told her to take a shower. You gave her your clothes to wear. That brings you to now.

She was laying on-top of you. She was relaxed, you never seen her like this. She was fast asleep her left hand holding onto your shirt.

Wanda is always alert of her surroundings. She never lets people get close. Something about her powers. But you didn't care, she is just as a human as everyone else. She must be overwhelmed most of the time because she can't control her powers.

You go to move but she hold you tighter. She moves so she is now fully laying on-top of you. God you really wished having her powers right now. So you can just flick your hand so the blanket can cover more of her body. You moved your feet hoping it will move the blanket. Thankfully it did and you were able to grab it and pull it more up.

You had asked F.R.I.D.A.Y to sound proof the room from the outside. So now you couldn't hear the thunder or the harsh wind. You also put the blinds down. There was only one light on, that was your night lamp. Wanda asked you not to turn off the lights. Afraid of the dark.

You went to move her hair but she flinched. Her armed moved to grab your wrist. You thought she woke up. But she was still asleep, her hand slowly moved down. You place your hand softly on her head. Moving that piece of hair out her face.

Wanda only ever came to you. Yes she talked to Clint or Steve. She only trusted you. With you she felt safe. She could sleep for once, no nightmares. She felt your warmth and it made her relax. The way she clinged to you. Scared if she let go, you would leave. But you weren't. You wanted to keep this girl safe. You wanted to show her she is loved.

But this was the first ever time she came to you. Now you imagined each night that a thunderstorm happened. How scared she must of been. How you wish you could stop them just to keep Wanda calm. You loved her with all your heart.

And she loved you. But you didn't know that.