Xochitl's TikTok (E.O)

You were taking out snacks for the kids in the backyard. And taking out some beers for the adults. You were having a small holiday party. You heard a car door close and hearing that sweet voice. You turned to look out the window and there was the love if your life. Lizzie. Lizzie Olsen.

It still amazed you how she has so much confidence in her body. She was wearing a black v-neck long sleeve shirt with some blue jeans. Her dirty blonde hair had been straightened. She opened the side door taking out Rafi. Jade's son. She had texted Lizzie last minute if she can take care if him. She turned to you to ask, of course you said yes.

You jumped when you felt a hand on your back. Kathryn laughing at your reaction. You looked back at the window seeing Lizzie carrying Rafi.

"God get her pregnant already" Kathryn takes a chip from the bowl.

"What?" Still lost in your trance, you shake your head. Turning back to the snacks in your hand.

"I said get her pregnant already. Its the perfect time." She takes more chips in her hands. "She's done with premiers and filming."

"I don't know. We are both kinda scared. Twins run in the family." The front door opens and in comes in Lizzie and Rafi. She has him at her hip while his bag is on her shoulder. Kathryn walks over to Lizzie in aw over Rafi.

You turn back around putting back some bags in the pantry. Going to the fridge taking juice for the kids. You feel a pair of arms wrap around you.

"Need any help baby" you turn your body over and see that cute smile. "What?"

"Nothing its just" You go to look down but that's a bad idea because you can see her cleavage. "I" Lizzie notices how your eyes dart down.

"Oh sorry is it to much? I can go change" You grab her arm and pull her back towards you.

"No no baby. You stay dressed like this" You wrapped your arms around her waist. "You look so hot and I have to stop myself from doing something I cant say" Lizzie cheeks turn red at your comment.

"I just thought I'll try a new style." She played with the collar of your shirt.

"Well im loving this, i just hope the Lizzie I know its still her" You boop her nose and her eyes cutely crosses.

"What were you and Kath talking about" Your eyes widened remember what Kathryn told you. But you just smirk at her.

"Oh your girlfriend" She smacks your chest. You had seen the fandom freak out that night of the MTV awards. You had shown how the internet freaked out to her. Ever since then you tease her saying Kathryn is girlfriend.

"Wife you mean mister" You gasp loudly not expecting that comment. She laughs at your  offended face.

"Anyway, she was just telling me to get you pregnant already" Lizzie rolls her eyes while shaking her head. "But now I think she is right" Lizzie felt the tension change. She gulped at the sudden lower of your voice. She was making you nervous but then the rolls reversed.

You put her hair behind her ear. You hand staying in her cheek. Lizzie did hate the height difference you two had. You were taller than her and she hated that. You two just stared at each other. She gasped as soon you tilted her head back. Your right hand on her waist. Holy shit. If it wasn't for you she would of fallen. Her legs felt like jelly. You easily made her melt.

Your lips touched her's and she leaned into you more. Her arms wrapping around your shoulder. You two looked like two high-school teenagers. Putting your hands on her back pockets pulling her body into you. A small moan left her mouth. You backed her up to a counter, you pulled away when oxygen became a problem. Your lips moved down to her neck.

Lizzie pushed you back at the sudden giggling. Laughter filling the kitchen, you looked up to find Xochitl and Momona recording. You chase them out the kitchen into the backyard.

Lizzie was left in the kitchen shocked. Her fingers touched her lips. A smile forming. She laughed. Y/N wanted kids with her. The screams of the two girls were heard. You running right behind them. Xochitl and Momona grabbing onto her. Using Lizzie as a shield.

"Ha you can't get us"

"Using Lizzie as a shield huh?" You looked at Lizzie a smirk on your face. You knew she will be one your side. Before the girls knew it Lizzie grabbed onto both girls wrist. But Momona broke free and ran.

"Wait wait NO NO" You and Lizzie grabbed Xochitl. You wrapped your arms around her. "MOMO YOU TRATER!" Lizzie quickly grabbed Xochitl's phone. She turned it around.

LOCKED

UNLOCKED

Smart woman. Tiktok being open the video of you and Lizzie. Your hand on her cheek putting her hair behind her ear. Then Xochitl and Momona shocked faces. Then back to you two kissing. It ended with you looking up running towards them. You didn't know why Lizzie had a huge smile on her face.

"Let her go baby" She turned of Xochitl phone and looked at your confused face. She tilted her head just how the Scarlet Witch would.

"Shit. Yeah put me down" Xochitl said seeing Lizzie tilt her head.

"America Chavez use those star punches" you commanded pushing her into Lizzie. You ran off back into the yard. All the two did was laugh.

"Here you go honey. Post it if you want. Better send that to me" Lizzie casually walked towards the open door to the yard. Passing by Momona who was hiding behind the door. Xochitl posting the tiktok.

Lets say the internet went crazy that day all because of Xochitl's TikTok.

Tiktok audio:

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRVe3AnD/