Xochitl's TikTok pt.2 (E.O)

Requested: @HarrperandPepper and @strangerthingsfan300

_________________________________

You had woken up to Lizzie gone, the light of the bathroom shining through the room. Sitting up and rubbing your eyes you say Lizzie tumbling towards the bathroom. Door slamming and gagging being heard. This was the third night this has happened.

She had told you maybe it was something she ate, food poisoning. She kept getting worser and worser. You got up grabbing the water bottle and knocking on the bathroom door. You heard the tap water running and then something fall. You bagan to panic.

"Lizzie? You okay in there" You heard more gagging. "Ima come in" you saw her lip body over the toilet. You heard her struggling to breathe. You quickly got on the floor holding her. Great another panic attack. You hugged her tightly her hand grabbing onto your arm. You began kissing her check whispering sweet things in her ear.

"Thank you" she whispered sniffing away the sobs.

"Lizzie I really think we should go to the doctors. You have me worried, you don't get sick like this"

_______

The car door closing bringing you back to reality, hearing Lizzie sigh. Cause of covid you weren't allowed in the room. They were only taking patients, you signed her in and stayed in the car.

"Im pregnant." You quickly moved your whole body to face her.

"You are WHAT!" She repeated herself again and you couldn't believe it. Her eyes flickers left to right waiting for your reaction. "GOD I LOVE YOU" You started to kiss her all over her face, giggles fillings the car. You kissed her deeply cupping her face. Your hand went to touch her stomach you laughed. You are gonna be a dad.

"Do you think we are ready?" You looked up at Lizzie when she asked the question. "I mean there is an 85 to 90% of getting twins"

"My love, if your mom did it you can to. She had to raise four amazing kids." Lizzie smiled at you, she loved you for that. She loved how you got along with her sisters and brother. "What i love more about your mom is that she gave me the cute one" Lizzie's smile widened all her worries going away. You knew how to make her calm down.

"Oh they are so gonna get your eyes. Maybe that cute little nose too." You booped her nose which she scrunched.

___

Today marked 12 weeks of Lizzie being pregnant. You two haven't told anyone not even your family members about it. You two wanted to be sure the baby was okay. Lizzie had taken another pregnancy test and it came out "pregnant". You were much protective of Lizzie now. You know how she has low blood pressure. Now with the baby she's been feeling much more lightheaded sometimes.

You guys went out to buy a pair of newborn clothes. Lets say Lizzie ended up in tears seeing the tiny clothes. She fell in love in the baby section.

"Who we going to first?"

"Kath for sure" You sent a glare out to Lizzie, of course. The whole idea of the pregnancy. "What the wifey needs to know. She wanted you to get me pregnant." You shoved Lizzie and she dramatically moved. "Hey! Hurting the mother of your child. Im telling Kath about this."

"Who says im scared of that woman. Your wife doesn't scare me" You both giggled at each others teasing. Arriving to the Slander's home, Leonard opened the gate. You two greeted the teenaged boy. Coming into the house Mae came running down the stairs.

"Omg what are you guys doing here." Kathryn coming from the kitchen. "Hey guys" hugging both of you.

"We actually came here to um" Lizzie turned to you.