Choose Me(S.O)

Requested by: @Joewatt111
I barely remember this movie so my bad if i get a few things wrong. And hopefully i understand your request.

You and Sally were close friends, went to the same college. That's where you to met and soon found out you had a class together. The two of you did what friends did, hangout. It will be small study sessions at the library.

Small walks, you invited her over to your apartment once. It was a calm afternoon and the both of you were enjoying each-others company. When your roommate barged into the apartment with a group of girls. Sally knew them well enough and suddenly wanted the urge to leave. She needed to get some sleep anyways for tomorrow's class.

You said your goodbyes and sent daggers to your roommate. You were gonna confess your feelings for Sally that night. Oh yeah you had a major crush on her. I mean how could you not, she was cute, very passionate about her interests. She was quite smart actually. Days went by and you never tried to address it.

It had been a good month after that happened. You and Sally still talked and hangout but something seemed to distract her. That's when you noticed she barely paid attention to your professor but to the other one. He looked like he might be in his mid 30's. The way her eyes drifted to him. She will always try to answer the question so he can look over at her. As you were leaving class you playfully smacked the back of her head with your notebook.

"What's the matter with you?" You ask as you two walk out of campus.

"What?" Oh that innocent voice she puts on. You scoff and shake your head.

"Your drifting away in la la land"

"Just things in my mind exams coming up"

"Sally!" "FINE!"

"You two okay?" There he was, Mr. Buckley and there goes those greed eyes stare up at him. You just wanted to grab her face and kiss her.

"Yeah we are fine, Sally?" She doesn't look at you but hums in response. He decides thats a good enough response and heads to his car. You roll your eyes and grab a hold of Sally's arm and drag her down to the library. "Do you like?" She smacks your shoulder.

"Can't you blame me?" She lets out a sigh. "I mean he is so handsome and hot. Don't you think" i shake my head in disgust. "His bright blue eyes are just" she squeals in excitement.

"First of all ew, second of all he is like in his 30's and might have kids"

"No he doesn't, he is a single..." You furrow your brows, how does she know. "Okay i might of done some research. But oh my god i never felt like this. But do you see the way he looks at me! He practically likes me to"

"Oh don't be delusional." The two of you sit down in the corner where the bean bags are. The usual spot for the two of you. "What so he likes me too because he stared at me when i asked my question." This makes Sally laugh.

"Hey you have that young professor, she looks cute."

"That's different she is a student teacher she is actually our age" She gives you a pointed look. "I don't even like her."

"Your roommate has been telling me you're practically dying head over heels over a girl" He did not. "I wonder if that was a lie you said earlier."

____

"So can i leave this with you" you mock her and she pushes you. "Oh kiss me professor"

"Stoop!" You had given Sally a ride to find her crush on your stupid professor. Your hands were in your jacket pockets and you felt her arm loop through yours. It was a bit windy and weather was changing.

___

Its been a good couple weeks since you last fully seen Sally. She had been going on little adventures. She had stoped answering your messages. You became annoyed you told her once again she is dumb for falling over someone twice her age.

She told you that you have no idea what she is feeling. That it was her own feelings and her own body and she can do whatever she wanted. As the conversation went one it turned into the two of you shouting at eachother. In the chaos words were let out that made the room silent.

"BECAUSE I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU SALLY!" You weren't paying attention at all to class. Staring at Sally's empty seat and Mr. Buckley gone.

"Y/n... i don't" you remember how the tension changed. Your heart sank and shattered into pieces. That was it you told yourself and your friendship will be gone forever. "I'm sorry, i don't" The sound of a chair moving brought you back. God you're so stupid. 

You were stupid. You were healing and accepting that poison tree. Letting it grow in you that she will never hear you or love you. You were a silly boy loving a girl who just seen you as friend.

But yet she called in the late night. Outside some place where she was called by. Him. She called you, scared. In tears, the heavy rain cutting her out. You never driven so fast to get to her. She was confused she didn't know what she was doing. She was scared.

She stood there soaking wet from the rain. Tears running down her face. At one end of the parking lot was the older men, his face bloody and swollen. The other end was you getting out of your car and seeing the war Sally was facing. You begged she ran to you. What troubles she had faced and wanting to erase those awful memories.

He inched closer to her and you stood there. Sally stared at him and for a moment you thought she would choose him. But she began running to you and your bodies collied together. The second she felt your arms she broke down. You hugged her tightly. Cupping her face and her green eyes stared up against you. You looked behind her and saw Buckley gone.

"I'm sorry" foreheads touch, the two of you don't even pay attention of the rain. "I should have listened to you." She sobbed holding onto your shirt tightly like you were gonna disappear.

"Shh, it's okay" your thumbs move to her lips. "Love can make you do stupid things" She leans up to kiss you. The two of you hold onto each other as you kiss under the rain. The comfort of your arms was what she needed. She needed you and at the end she chose you.