Talk to me boy(W.M)

I quietly exist the bedroom, leaving a sleeping Wanda. I had arrived a few minutes earlier coming from open the Diner. That's where i work and a i own with my good friend Gilgamesh. I check my watch and decided to let Billy and Tommy sleep for five more minutes. I have shut off Wanda's alarm so she can have a few more minutes of sleep.

I head downstairs to the kitchen to start making breakfast. I decided some salami, eggs and rice should be good. Hopefully the boys like salami because i sure do. I lost track of time but I guess the smell of the food woke the boys up. I see Billy come down excited and a pissed off Tommy.

"Good morning y/n!" Billy come up to me and gives me a hug before stealing a piece of salami of the plate. "Yum what is this?" Tommy comes over also taking a piece and literally goes to grab the whole plate.

"Ah- nope you gotta save some for me and your mom." I grab the plate and lift it up in the air. "Its salami by the way" They get excited and race to grab a plate to be served my delicious breakfast.

___

It's currently 8:30 and I had dropped off Billy and Tommy of school. Its time to wake up my girlfriend. I more expected to be greeting by a very anxious Wanda running around but no it was silent. I walk upstairs towards her room and as I enter I see Wanda still asleep. I kinda just want to call her work and let her stay home and rest. But i know she will freak out and she does wanna get all the money on her check she can.

Wanda works at an office with her friend. It more like a family business. She's been working for them for a good couple years. She began working at age 18 when she came to America. She has aged like fine wine and is in her mid 30's. Im proud to say im dating a milf. :)

Im 27 relax its only a 8 year difference. She had the twins at my age and they are yes 8 years old now.

ANYWAY...

I climb in bed and leave some kisses on her cheek. Rubbing her back and uncover the blankets that she has tugged to cover her from head to toe. Funny how she is older but acts like a whole teenager.

"Baby its time to wake up"

"nooooo" she tries to reach for her covers. See a whole teenage girl. I go to pull the cover from her grasps but she squeals. "Y/N STOP I DON'T HAVE ANY PANTS ON"

"Do i care? No. Come on you don't wanna be late for work do you? I got some yummy breakfast downstairs waiting for you" I get up grabbing a pair of pants and a shirt and tossing it to Wanda.

"What time is it? And what are you doing here?" She sits up rubbing her eyes. I let out a scoff and lean against the wall.

"Wow hi baby good morning," I begin walking towards the door. "Its lovely to see you here today. I love you so-"

"Im sorry baby it just- fuck" She stands up and quickly grab her clothes running into the bathroom. Should I tell her? That i took the kids already. That she still has time and I can drive her. "Holy shit im so late, omg y/n can you pls go wake up the boys." I don't move from where im standing and just see Wanda pacing around gathering her stuff. "Y/n we are so late please" I walk towards her stopping her from pacing.

"Relax i made the boys breakfast and took them to school and you have plenty of time to get ready" I feel her shoulders relax and then im smacked on my shoulder.

"Don't do that" I rub her shoulders and kiss her head. She looks up and pecks my lips before tucking her head under my chin. "I love you, and thank you"

"Cmon i made some yummy breakfast and Im gonna give a ride to work" we heading downstairs and i heated up the food for her. We talked about our working hours and who is gonna pick up the boys. Even though they are not my sons i will be there for them. Give them everything that a father would. I don't ever want to replace their father.