Nervous (Z.K)

I was just at the bar with a couple friends. You know guy stuff. Just a nice hangout not really looking for anything. We just wanted to relax and have some drinks. We weren't also really drunk since we all came in separate cars. Some of us had a wife waiting for us. We weren't much of heavy drinkers though. Just drinking beer.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder but when I turn around the figure walks to my left. The guys slowly stopping their conversation.

"Sorry did I interrupt something?" The gentle voice says.

"No, no not at all we we we" I turn over to look at the woman but completely stumbling over my words. I hear David laugh next to me. "We we- oh my fucking god" Why can't i speak. Why is she so damn hot, those green eyes. That goofy smile she has.

"Oh a girl making y/n stumble?" Zack teases making everyone laugh. I jump when i feel a hand rub my thigh. Turning to the woman who keeps looking me up and down. Oh god why am i melting under her gaze and touch.

"If you don't close your mouth, flys are gonna get in" her hand closing my mouth. I hear more laughter next to me which makes me clear my throat.

"Right come on guys lets leave these two, alone" All the guys get up moving to sit in another table. The woman steals the beer that was in my hand. Drinking from it while making eye contact. Why is this turning me on.

"Oh I'm sorry was this yours?" She knows what she is doing. Her little smirk as she tilts the beer bottle at me.

"Ugh yeah actually, its okay. Um i'll get get another one" I go to stand up but the woman pulls me back.

"Oh come on." She forces me to sit again, why am I following this woman's order. Why am I acting like this. "I'm not playing any games with you, am i?" There goes that smirk again, those eyes full with lust.

"I- not any that i know of." Her hand slides up my thigh again. Making me hard. Gosh why is this turning me on. Its like this woman took control of my whole body.

"You seem so nervous" her face coming closer to mine. Her eyes flicker from my eyes to my lips. "What's the matter?" Laughter coming out of me not knowing what else to say. "What's so funny?"

"No, Nothing" I look away from her not wanted to hold eye contact.

"Then why aren't you looking at me." It stays silent for bit. "Oh wait you are in a relationship are you? God I should of asked you that first before"

"No, no im not. You just came out of no where and and made me"

"Nervous?" All you did is nod, god this woman knows how to make you stop functioning. She gets up and walks until your noses touches. "Don't be nervous. Why don't we" You let out a breathe when her face backed up. "leave this place. Huh?"

"Ugh sure why not"

____

The woman had fully control of you. You didn't mind. She was very attractive and all. You were under her power and now you were in your apart complex. Standing outside your door. She pulled you by the neck and kissed you hard. You can taste the alcohol, she is definitely drunk. You still don't know her name.

"I still" kiss "don't" kiss "know" kiss "your" kiss "name"

"Zoey" your hands afraid to touch her but gets yanked by her and placed on her waist. "Relax pretty boy" she pulls you into another kiss, it makes you melt. You never reacted like this with a woman before. You feel her hand run your back to your back pocket. Taking out your keys and pulling away. She turns around unlocking your door.

"Zoey are you sure you want to do this? I mean we both have- oh" she pulls you close to her, her back on your front. "Fuck" she back more into you which drives you wild. She lets out a small moan. She grabs your hands and places it onto her breast.

"Im more than sure pretty boy" The rest of the night was filled with sexual activities. Moans echoing throughout your apartment.

THE NEXT MORNING

You rolled over and felt something, opening your eyes to only close them again. The bright sun coming through your windows. You rubbed you eyes and opened them seeing the woman from last night. Zoey.

She was laying on her stomach peacefully sleeping. Her bare back uncovered, you pushed the hair away from her face. You laid on your back staring at the ceilings.

"Oh god" Zoey grunted, the hangover. You jumped when she quickly got up. You sat up and put a hand on her cheek. The sheets uncovered her naked body and it was hard from staring up and down.

"Hey you're okay"

"Sorry my head hurts. Where are we?" Her hand cover her face.

"We are at my apartment. I can make you black coffee for your headache. Im sure it will also help you with your hungover." She just nodded and made herself comfortable in your lap.

"Yes please. Can we just stay here for a while" before you can answer you feel more of her weight and her breathing changes. Falling back asleep. Okay. Your staying here until she wants to get up. You pull her closer and wrap the blanket around you two.

You couldn't believe it. You fell for a woman you met at the bar last night.