Argument (W.M)

Wanda had enough, you always were at work. "Saving lives" She didn't believe it anymore you were probably out there cheating. She just wanted you home one day just one day. You had promised to come home early today but as always you failed.

I mean she was also an undercover superhero but she made time. She had begged Tony for at least a good couple months off and if it was really a super emergency she would attend a mission. You on the other hand didn't make time. Your work always came first than her.

This made Wanda overthink do you really love her? Do you want to get married to her sometime, have kids? Retire and just move away somewhere else than new york?

She began packing her bags, she needed to leave. Wanda had called Clint well actually Laura because she didn't know what to do. They had invited her over and that they will wait for her. She told them she will get a cab and head over. She just needed some space from the apartment and you. But she wasn't even done packing when you arrived.

"Wanda mi amor, im so sorry" she took a deep breath as your voice came closer to the bedroom. "I know i said i'd be home early but you-" you came in and widened your eyes. You see bags everywhere and Wanda has her back to you.

"What's this?" But Wanda didn't respond and continued packing. "I thought your trip wasn't until the 21st?"

"It is but im just so tired of being home alone" She doesn't look at you but her voice is filled with anger. "Your never home and im"

"What?" "You came home late, again"

"Yeah and i said im sorry" Wanda put her mission bag by the door. Walking back to get her suit case. "Something came up and I- would you-, god would you just look at me?"

"Stop yelling at me!?" She finally looked at you and you can see the tears in her eyes. "Do you even love me?"

"What? ¿Como me puedes preguntar eso?" You walk closer to want to hold her. But she goes back to packing. "Of course i love you" she hated when you spoke your native language to her. It made her melt and your voice deepening when you spoke spanish. She had to be strong, she didn't want to see you. Maybe a break should be fine.

"Stop packing that fucking bag and look at me" she was shocked when she felt your hand in her wrists. How close you were to her, your eyes glowing yellow and she can see your fangs. But she didn't find her self turning hot and wanting you to ruin her. She tilted her own head, you could see the small red mist forming in her eyes.

And at the moment your phone went off, and she could hear someone's voice coming from your ear piece.

"I have to go" you said after letting a breath, she let out a scoff.  "Baby stop, you know i have to go" She wiggles her hand out of your grasp and puts the clothes she was holding in the suit case. "I don't like leaving you like this, alone. Believe me when i say it baby"

"Yeah I CAN TOTALLY TELL! BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS CRY WHEN YOU LEAVE!" She walks past you out the bedroom to the bathroom. You follow behind her. If you were in your wolf form, for sure your ears were down and your tail in between your legs.

"No me grites, mi amor por favor" there you went again. "Espérame please" Wanda heard you leave as you shut the door. She shut the bathroom door with anger. She screamed lights flickered as she did, she didn't want to leave you. She loved you so much.

___

Its was probably 7am the next morning, you walk in expecting Wanda gone. But you see her drying her plate. You close door to let her know you entered.

"Hola mi amor" You slowly walked towards her afraid she will blast you through these walls. Or Romanoff was behind the pillar ready to attack you. Or maybe Clint ready to shoot you an arrow. "You stayed"

She didn't answer, she put her dried plate back in the cabinet. Turning around and she looks you up and down.

"You know I think we need a break" when she comes from behind the counter you see that she is fully dressed in her uniform.

"No sé cómo me puedes decirme eso después de dos años junto!" You respond shocked from what she said. "You don't think i hate leaving you all alone? How much i hate that i have to leave to make sure nothing bad happens"

"So leave" you don't understand her words, she walks towards you. "Leave that for the cops to find him. I tried so much to help you, i had my own team but you pushed us back. You leave in the middle of the night and come back when i leave. You know how scared i am? Yes i fight bad guys but i go when im needed. I come home to you when you ask me too. I get out of mission even small ones if you want me to stay.

But you, you never just once stay home. Not even when i needed you the most." You look down hating the fact you are causing her pain. Her precious green eyes filled with tears. But god does she look good in her corset and tight black pants. The red really suits her. Wanda wait for a response but you look like a guilty puppy. Not knowing what else to say. Maybe a break is right. She rolls her eyes and walks past you heading towards the door.

You hear the heal of her boots click on the wooden floor it brings you back to reality. You run pushing the door closed. Wanda closes her eyes letting out a big sigh before looking up at you. Your eyes filled with anger, she swore she could see steam coming out of your ears.

"Where do you think you're going?" Wanda tilts her head. You're finally taking control? It's funny to her. Before she can say a words you push her into the wall lifting her up. Her legs kicking at you to let her go.

You chuckle cause she is more powerful than you are. She could always just blast you throw the whole earth core if she wanted too. You kiss her jaw and inhale her scent. "How about I make it up go you?" You whisper in her ear, sending shivers down her spine. You begin kissing down to her neck to her chest. Oh how the corset hugged her breasts tightly. You weren't lying when you told her you will make it up to her. That afternoon you two spent in bed, giving her pleasure. Maybe she was right, you should take a break from your little target. Spend time with your beautiful girlfriend. Give her more attention and cuddle her. Making her moan, music to your ears.