Musical Beers (E.O)

Behind stage with Bettany and your girlfriend Elizabeth. You and Elizabeth had been dating under the public eye for a good two years now. How did you guys hide it, well obviously not going out as much. You still took her out to dates, oh how much you took her out. You two have been caught together but no one assume anything.

You and Elizabeth relationship was the healthiest ever. You guys told each other everything. Always talked if there was a problem. Yes fights here and there but always apologizing after.

Now here you were at an interview with Jimmy Fallon. For the promo of Captain America: Civil War. You and Elizabeth have been teasing each other the whole night. Recently the two of you had been active on social media. Fans have caught you two out. You two came to an agreement that finally no secrets. You guys would be able to act as a normal couple in the public eye. Now you guys weren't also gonna just say "oh yeah we are dating" slowly kisses here and there. More being closer, and holding hands.

You were singing a song that was stuck in your head. Whispering lyrics here and there until Elizabeth shoved you. You heard Paul laugh when you hit the wall. Elizabeth blowing you a kiss as she walked into the stage first. As the two walked on stage you were getting up from the floor. Running a bit to get to the stage before any question.

Putting your serious face on, Elizabeth stood at the other side of the table. Holding in her laugh not making eye contact. Jimmy began to explain the game that all of you were gonna play. A drinking game of beer.

The game began and you kept an eye on Elizabeth. First round and Paul had gotten out. Elizabeth taking the cup of beer away from him.

Second round began and you were right behind her. The music confusing all of you. Both you and Lizzie went for the same cup. You drinking it first but it didn't count.

"SPIT IT OUT" Jimmy yelled which you did. You back up towards the cup behind you. The music stopped and Jimmy had grabbed the other cup making Jeremy out. You drank the beer in front of you but "Ooo's" where heard. Elizabeth was holding the cup you spat out the beer.

"You gotta drink that baby" Jeremy said laughing at Elizabeth disgusted face.

"Oh god" Elizabeth said staring at the cup.

"Sorry" you said which you got a glare back. She drank it anyway.

"Blegh" the third round began. Two cups close together. With competitive people. At one point you grabbed Elizabeth shirt which she smack your hand away. Making the crowd laugh. You turned around and sent a wink. The music seemed to play for ever.

Jimmy was at the other side, while you and Elizabeth were on each other tail. The music stopped the two of almost tripping got the two cups. Jimmy disappointed of his lost. You can hear Jeremy's howling. And Paul "oh no" One cup and its just you and Elizabeth.

The music began and you threw her a wink. Running around the table and slowly moving near the cup. Elizabeth was about to run across because of the big gap. But at the moment the music stopped. You quickly grabbed the cup but before you drank it. Elizabeth lunged back grinding against you. You leaned forward trapping her between the table and you. Screams from the crowd and laughter from the men where heard.

Elizabeth was laughing at the sudden position she was in. Now this was a nervous laugh. You brought your hand towards her front of her body. Grabbing her jaw gently and tilting it back, bringing the cup towards her mouth. This made the crowd scream twice as loud. Some beer dripped down her neck. You back away when all the beer was gone. Handing the cup to your girlfriend which she threw it at you.

"Ow" the cup hitting the side of your face.

"Loser!" She yelled at you. Laughing as Jeremy came to her, giving her a high five. Paul sending you a knowing look.

"Aw look at you letting Elizabeth win." You waved it off turning to camera fake crying. You turned back seeing your beautiful girlfriend coming towards you. Jimmy began to wrap it up and you weren't paying attention. You extended your hand out as everyone began to leave. Like she was royalty you let her pass. You guys waved by to the crowd. Turning back around scooping up Elizabeth from behind making her squeal. As all of you got off stage the laughter began.

"What was that you guys?" "Yeah the little position you two were in"

"This one made me freeze"

"Hey i was being a nice sport person and letting you win."

"Yeah uhuh, you totally wanted to have an excuse to be that close to her." You pushed Jeremy for the teasing. You guys separated to go to your rooms. A waiting for interviews one on one. Of course you were in the same room as your girlfriend.

"What was that guys?" Martha asked as the two of came in laughing. "What happened to very private relationship"

"Martha" Elizabeth whined. You and Martha laughed at pouty Elizabeth.

__

"So what was that little situation in the game?" Jimmy asked.

"What was what?"

"You know you and Elizabeth" he leaned more onto his desk.

"I don't know Jimmy. Have no clue what your talking about." You look at the cameras with a smirk.

"We were just playing a nice game of musical beers. Just two very competitive people." You wink and everyone begins to laugh.