Golden Globes (E.O)

"I feel like im getting ready for my wedding" Mathew laughs at my comment as he continues styling my hair. Getting ready for the golden globes in a different room than Lizzie.

"We're almost done you will be able to see your girl" He sprays me with some hairspray. "Alright now your suit should be out there. I get up dusting myself and literally run out of our office room.

As i walk into the side of the living room i see Lizzie's crew working on her beauty. I can see the back of her and oh my gosh her hair.

"Oh lover boy is here" Mark teasingly says as he spots me causing Lizzie go turn around. I walk over taking my phone our of my pant suit.

"Aww you look cute" Lizzie says when she gets a good view of my outfit. My god she is not even wearing her outfit and she is already looking like a goddess. Dear lord help me, I don't think i'll make it to the Globes.

Elizabeth her makeup artist gets back go work turning Lizzie's head back go face her. I decide to take a photo and post it for the fans. Cause gotta keep the fans updated.

AlexPascal Getting ready for the #GoldenGlobes with nominee Lizzie 😍Likes 1

Likes 1.0mil
Comments 7,274

LizzieClan: SHE LOOKS SO GOOD
BrieLarson: SO PRETTY!! See you guys there
Nlyonne: 😘😘
XochitlGomez: AH ALEX SEND ME PICS
—>AlexPascal: will do 😝
Click to see more...

My phone began to ring like crazy and I put it to silent. Laughing at the text Xochitl is sending me, she is currently on tour for dancing with the stars. By the way she is the winner of it as well. Got to know her while being in UK when we were filming the new doctor strange. We been in touch ever since.

"Alex!" I lift my head up and see Lizzie looking at me. "What got you so in the phone your girlfriend or something?"

"Yeah she is telling me how much she misses me" She roll her eyes as the rest laugh at my sarcasm.

"Shut up" "hey you asked and I responded" i walk over and crouch down since Lizzie can't move as they fix and retouch makeup for what feels like the 20th time. She cups my face with one hand and smiles at me.