Please, wake up (J.N)

TW: overdose

You had just arrived from work. Finding Jack sitting in the living room coloring. He was still gaining trust on you. He protected his mother from you. Who wouldn't after what happened to both him and his mother Joy. Joy Newsome.

You two had been dated for a good 6 months. She was still getting treatments. You talked her in going to therapy both her and Jack. You bought toys, clothes anything for Jack. You wanted to gain his trust. You did the same to Joy. Maybe if you showed love and care to his mom. He will feel comfortable and trust you.

"Hey where's Ma?" You asked him, passing by hanging your coat. You walked over to the kitchen finding it empty. She hadn't cooked yet. Maybe she didn't want to, which is fine.

"Upstairs" Jack didn't take his eyes of the paper.

"Can you please call her down to see what we will have for dinner" He didn't say anything but he got up and went upstairs. Strange Joy wasn't down with Jack. She usually waits for you in the livings room. Maybe she just wanted to take a nap. You heard a thud come from upstairs.

"Jack is everything okay" you called out. He didn't respond. Then you started to hear knocking.

"MA!" You bolted up the stairs, hearing Jack scream. The bedroom door was open and you hear his voice again. He was twisting the bathroom knob.

"Joy?" You walked towards him, moving him to the side. You knocked but no movement was heard. "JOY" you began to panic.

"Joy please my love." You twisted the door knob again. "Please open the door." You prayed she didn't do it again. You hoped the thud you heard wasn't her body. You looked to the side to see one of her bobby pins. Grabbing that you picked the lock. The door didn't fully opened. Jack pushed you and put his head.

"MA!" The scream of horror. You picked hin up and moved him. But he ran back, you forced the door open. Seeing Joy laying on the ground.

"JOY!" You held her close to you. No blood in sight. A good sign. Her face was pale. There was white foam coming out of her mouth. Shit. You looked up to see her pills. Jack kept trying to make you let go of her.

"Joy wake up." "Ma" You pulled out your phone dialing 911. Jack started to shake her body. "Wake up, Joy. Please" You moved her body to try to pick her up. The 911 operated had sent the ambulance.

"NO LET MA GO" Jack yelled scared of what you were doing to her.

"Honey please wake up" you whipped her face with your sleeves. "Please wake up."

"I need you. We both need you" tears ran down your body.

"Sir, I need you to calm down. Is she"

"What is taking so long. I need an ambulance"

"They are on their way sir" You heard the sirens of the ambulance. You picked up Joy and walked out the room. Jack sobbing behind you. You felt him pulling on your shirt. You opened the door the two men coming towards you. Helping her in the stretcher. You told them you will meet them at the hospital.

"My love, please please don't leave." You kissed her head. The two men put the stretcher inside the ambulance truck. You grabbed onto Jack who was kicking his legs.

"Let me go" he kept chanting. "MA!" You held him tighter. Kissing his head.

"Its okay Jack" He wanted to be free and run to his ma. You ran towards your car putting him in his car seat. But it wasn't easy he kept kicking around. "JACK" he stopped. He never heard you yell. Especially at him. "i' m sorry sorry. We are just heading to the hospital" He stared at you with fear in his eyes.

"Ma"

"Yes ma. We are heading to help ma" You buckled him up. Heading the drivers seat, starting the car. You prayed and prayed she will be okay. She has to be.

Your thoughts were all over the place. What made her do this. She was doing so good. You were taking care of her. You made sure all those bad thoughts went away. She told you she was okay.

You got the hospital taking Jack out the car. Running inside with the two guys. Until a nurse stopped you. You watched as they took Joy through the doors.

Joy. Please wake up.

________

Hey loves here is one of Brie Larson characters. From time to time i will write other characters. Not just Elizabeth Olsen and her characters.

Like I said requests are open. I try to make the reader as gender neutral as possible. But i can write for any gender you like. I can write character x child! Reader as well.