What did you say? (E.O + R.A)

Robbie's POV:

Lizzie and I decided to foster a five old girl. We had been thinking about having children. Lizzie had finished filming her show and a marvel project. Stuck in quarantine we had nothing to do. We weren't getting any younger and we really wanted to start a family.

Both me and Lizzie went to the Stuart House. Normal this is a usually thing, coming in spending time with a couple kids. Helping out around, finding the plans of what's happening. Visiting older kids and talking to them again.

We had stumbled upon a five year old girl. She had recently arrived with her older sister. But tragically she had passed a few days after. It sucks how cruel the world can be. Why assault poor girls and women.

Me and Lizzie had fallen in love with this little girl and decided to take care of her. We had cleaned everything and made sure we weren't sick. We wanted to give the poor girl sick. Especially during these times of covid.

Its had been almost a month of having this little girl in our lives. She still hadn't adjust but we were trying our best. Lizzie always trying to playing with her, speak with her. But she still wouldn't budge. She was a very quiet kid, to quiet sometimes. Lizzie would freak out not seeing her, but only to find her by the couch.

I in the other hand wanted to let her warm up to us. I would but her toys and leave them by her spit near the couch. I would later see her playing with it. I would make her breakfast since she was an early riser. Leaving the kitchen and coming back to see her eating. Soon later we would find her sleeping on the floor of our bedroom. Finding her with her blanket and stuff animal cat Lizzie got her.

___

Today we were going to a Dodgers game. Im getting Y/n's book bag ready and I hear knocking coming from upstairs.

"Sweetie please I just wanna put your coat on. Its very windy outside." I finish putting some water in m, i head upstairs to a stressed Lizzie.

"Lizzie"

"She won't open her door." I stick my hand out for the coat which Lizzie give me.

"Start walking downstairs" I whisper which Lizzie furrows her eyebrows. "Trust me."

"Okay y/n bear  im heading down. I guess we will leave without you" Lizzie began walking down the stairs making sure to make noise. I turn to look at the door nob start to move. As soon as the door open and her small head popped out. I leaped forward and open the door wider.

Y/n letting out a squeal when I grab her. She starts wiggling herself out of grasp.

"Nooo"

"Yesss" I began trickling her sides which caused a laughter to come out. I was tickling Y/n for a good minute before I stopped in shock.

"DADDY S-STOP" her laughter began to die down and she began to catch her breathe.

"What did you say?" She tries to leave my grasp again which I hold her tighter. "Did you just called me daddy?" A smile broke out in my face. Still in shock I grab her coat and start putting it on her.

"Can I bring Hattington?" She looks back at her bed.

"Who's that" Once i zip up her coat she rubs towards her bed bring the cat stuffy.

"My cat. Lizzie gave me" I smirk to myself knowing how bummed Lizzie would be when she finds out y/n had called me dad.

"Sure thing cutie. Come on lets go Lizzie is waiting for us."

"Okay daddy" she skips out the room, walking carefully down the stairs.

___

Lizzie's POV: