Affair (W.M)

"He only comes out when he finishes his beer" Agatha takes a bite of her food as Wanda shakes her head. "Sometime I ask myself why I married that man."

"Men go out and do their jobs. We as women stay home and do the cleaning, taking care of the children, the meals." Both women roll their eyes.

"I should of ran away with that hot ass woman when I had the chance"

"Hey then I wouldn't have an amazing friend like you here with me" Agatha reaches over for Wanda's hand.

"How's the boys?"

"Oh they miss their favorite auntie very much." Agatha smiles and pats her hand. "Vision hasn't been home all this week. Something about a business trip."

"You say the word and I'll send my girls over to find him." Wanda really appreciate Agatha very much. When she moved into town two years ago Agatha was the first one to welcome her. The two women continued talking. As Agatha took another bite of her muffin she looked out the window of the cafe she almost chocked.

"OH MY GOD" Luckily the cafe wasn't full maybe two or three people but it made Wanda jumped. She looked up at Agatha to see her staring out the window.

"Oh my god" Memorized by you and your muscular arms. The way they flexed as you carried the boxes filled with drinks. A hot day as well sweat covering your face. Your shirt that was sticking to your body.

"Wow" Agatha turned back to see Wanda practically drooling. Kicking her feet and smirking as Wanda's cheeks turned red.

__

It had been two whole days and Wanda couldn't get you off her mind. She shouldn't be thinking of you but her husband. She had dropped off her boys with Agatha. She had to run some errands and with twin boys it was always a struggle. She was so zoned out that she hadn't realize she was walking into the rode. All of the sudden she was pulled back which made her yelp. A car zoomed by honking. Wanda tried to catch her breathing but suddenly she felt strong arms around her waist.

"Ms. Are you alright" You looked over her shoulder and she looked back. Your faces centimeters apart. Her doe green eyes looked back at you scanning your face.

"I-i yeah um what just happened" she moved the hair of her face, you pulled away which caused her to stumble. A small whine she let out and prayed you didn't hear it.

"Well ma'am you almost got ran over by a car. If I wasn't here, I don't know what would of happen."

"Thank you, i have so much in my mind. I don't know how to thank you." You waved her off. She clutched her purse cursing herself for how she was acting. "Let me um would you like to go get some coffee?"

And that's how it started. The two of you went to get some coffee. Talked about your life's oh and of course Wanda had asked you if you were in a relationship. Your response was "it's complicated". Then another coffee meet happened and another. Until the third Wanda had completely grown an obsession over you. The two of you walked to each other cars. Wanda had stopped you to tell you something but she looked down.

"What is it?" You noticed the way she was picking at her fingers, something she did when nervous.

"Okay. Um. I'm very attracted to you." You stared at her not knowing what to say. "Im just tired of thinking about it, so i wanted to tell you that..." Wanda voice quieted down as she noticed no emotion on your face. Fuck. She had ruined it had it. I mean god you were 25 and she was well 33.

***

"Wanda you did not tell him that." Agatha slapped Wanda's thigh as she told her everything. "What did he say?"