Please (M.M.M.M)

You were to busy talking to your friend who was a detective. He was helping you search for your missing girlfriend. She told you she was leaving with a friend on a small trip. She told you she would call you and text you. Nothing came back.

You had texted Lucy about it and she had told you that Martha had a trip with you. That you and her were officially moving in together somewhere out of town. You were confused. Days, weeks, months, a whole year passed. No Martha.

You began to worry, your friend had been helping this whole time. But there was nothing, not even a kidnapper being looked for in town. At one point it was suggested that she ran away. But she would never do that. She would ran away to live with you. You would of ran away with her.

You were heartbroken, but you never gave up. Lucy had, but you knew deep down she was hurt. Living with their parents wasn't the greatest. She always took care of Martha.

You gotta call. Which made you hang up and get your keys. Run out of your house and speed to Lucy's home.

___

Martha laid on the couch zoned out. The living room was dark and the only light was the sun coming through. The water reflecting it. Her mind was somewhere else. When she felt his cold hands touch her inner thigh. Making her jump and panic.

Jumping over the couch, she heard him calling for her. She was being chased by him up the stairs. She turned her body kicking him down the steps. Lucy's voice snapping her out of her trance. It was Ted. She had kicked Ted down the stairs.

His voice filled with anger and the way Lucy turned around. It scared her, she pulled her knees to her chest. Holding the railing tightly in fear.

"What the fuck is wrong with you"

"I was confused" her voice trembled.

"About what" Lucy's voice was filled with angry and it made Martha fear more. She was getting yelled at. She didn't know what happened but when she saw Ted at the bottom of the stairs. "What are you so confused about?"

"I thought he was someone else"

"You thought he was someone else?" She flinched at her older sister's tone. "What the fuck is wrong with you" She looked down at her hands, holding in her sobs. "I'm not doing this anymore okay? I'm not gonna do this anymore. I have beat myself up over you for years. And im sick of it. I'm sick of chasing you down and worrying about you"

"I'm sorry" her voice was in a lower tone that her older sister. She was shaking and all she wanted was to be held. She wanted Lucy. She wanted her sister. But instead she was getting yelled at.

"You need help Martha"

"I know" She couldn't look at Lucy anymore. She just played with the sleeves of her cardigan. Then came that question that she couldn't answer.

"What happened to you?" Lucy kept asking the same question each time. She couldn't answer it because she can't remember anything. Everything was a blur and if something did come back she would block it. "What happened!?"

"I don't know!" She brought her hands to her head. She wanted to know to, she wanted to remember. The two sisters didn't know that at that moment you had knocked on the door. Ted opening it for you, before you asked. You heard Martha's voice. You ran past him trying to figure out where she was. There was silence for a while.

"We're gonna get you some proper help" Martha snapped her head up when those words left Lucy's mouth.

"Are you gonna send me away?"

"I don't know how to help you"

"Please don't" You walked in seeing her curled up on top if the stairs. Lucy walked down slowly. "please, please"