Wanda Maximoff (W.M)

Wanda Maximoff. The new exchange student in New York City. Oh did she catch the boys attention. She just wanted to move forward and help her parents out. Getting good grades so she can get a good job.

Her twin brother, Pietro Maximoff was quite the opposite. He found a group of friends and went to parties more. That's how he found himself with some fame being friends with the Stark's.

They were just 16 at the time, and Wanda was introduced to Jarvis. Who later went by Vision. The perfect boy all the girls wanted. Tall, blue eyes and blonde hair. Oh Vision did "fall" in love with Wanda.

The two got together. Her parents felt off because of the age difference. I mean she was only 16 and he was 19 turning 20. In everyone's eyes it felt like the perfect love story, age was just a number.

Wanda Maximoff. Pale skin, freckles here and there. The most gorgeous green eyes, with the perfect shade of brown for her hair. A copy and paste of her own mother. There goes mini Iryna, town people would say. She would wear black and red. Colors that she liked and that suit her. Her hair was always down and her red scarf she would never leave without.

Getting with Vision changed everything. Her brown hair was now a strawberry orange. It had to be curled. She had to wear my tighter clothing that showed of a bit of her chest. Corsets were a major thing she wore. She wore less jewelry especially less necklaces.

You came along all of the sudden. A new worker in the Stark industry. Oh did you make the Maximoff laugh. When she found out you write music oh she was excited. Something she could never share when with Vision. You learned she loved to play the guitar and she sings.

Wanda for once could be herself. Not some rich boy's girlfriend. Heck she didn't even like all the designer. She barely got to see her parents or even her brother. Pietro was shot and killed a few weeks after the two of you met.

It was the most heartbreaking moments ever. Wanda couldn't even go see her brother in his last breathes. Vision wouldn't allow it, he even made sure someone else was with you. She was sent back to Sokovia for a while with her parents. You learned her country was going down on some war. They came back safe and were now living in New Jersey.

Those past few months you seen the true side of Wanda. Her mother showed you pictures of her daughter. Oh how pretty she was, she still is but its just not her.

"What you got there?" her soothing voice coming behind you.

"Oh nothing just admiring you" her hands coming to yours. A small smile appearing on her face as she looks at her younger self. "I hope they get your appearance" Wanda rubbed her growing stomach.

Oh right. She was six months pregnant with twins. You had saved Wanda from the horrible man and his way of love. You both were living in New Jersey, Westview. In a nice suburban home just how Wanda wanted it.

"Do you think they will like me?" You turn around to face her, confused by the question. "Like would i be a good mother to them?"

"Oh Wanda Marya Maximoff of course" you cup her face. Her adorable green eyes stare back at your own colored eyes. Filled with light and hope. Something she never felt with Vision. A small flinch when you move your hand closer to her head. Oh you still wanted that man dead.

The amount of times she would flinch. Would ask you what she should wear out, and sometimes she didn't even wanna go out. 

You were the Prince Charming of her story. The hero. You made her the strong woman she is now. You let her do what ever she wanted and when she wanted. Let her wear anything she felt pretty in. She even was the cover of your album. The star of your band.

You.

You had saved Wanda Maximoff. The Scarlet Witch who gave birth to, two healthy baby boys. Tommy and Billy. Yeah a true happy ending. At least in this universe you two lived happily ever after.