Happy puppy(W.M)

You get distracted by the giggles of Wanda Maximoff and little Morgan in the kitchen. It feels like they follow you around everywhere you go. Wanda always seemed to be around kids all the time. It was either Stark's kid or Clint's. You and Wanda shared a floor together so you had no choice but to hear the two giggle about what ever it was.

You were sitting on the floor near the coffee table. Jotting down notes you had on the recent case. You felt slimy hands touch your leg and looking down was Morgan. She gave you that stupid cute smile. But all you did was push her away.

-

It was about a few hours later and there was no sight of Morgan. A sigh of relief let out of you, finally she was put down for a nap. As you were getting up you noticed the two girls sleeping on the couch. How peaceful they looked, how Wanda's hand was wrapped around Morgans small frame. You quickly cover them with a blanket and decide it's time for a shower. Some peace and quiet and you were gonna enjoy that peace.

Wanda's POV:

Waking up from that nap I didn't know i took. I roll over but end up almost falling off the couch. Opening my eyes and not seeing Morgan or y/n. I quickly get up in search of her. I hear no noise of any sort. I check around every corner of the this floor. I go in my room and everything is in order.

I fear the worst. I close my eyes and try to hear. I normally don't do this because i hate hearing people thoughts without permission or unless i really have to. All i hear is y/n's and it causes my face to heat up. I snap myself out of it, i really don't want to deal with mister grumpy pants. 

For him being this dog or wolf he is very lazy. He keeps everything to himself. Matter of fact i don't think i ever seen him smile. He is very tall and muscular. He spend the most time in the training room. And the problem is that i find him attractive. The butterflies in my stomach are flutter with joy. I been distracting myself with Morgan. I really haven't dated someone like full on serious relationship.

And since he doesn't like to talk much, i decided to do things to see if he is interested. See i want to find someone who wants something real. Who is there for me and who i can trust. I want a family and it's very important to me.

Knowing y/n past is something traumatizing which is why i understand he is afraid to start anything knew. He lost so much, just like me. But the reason he became this superhero wasn't for the good of people. But to get revenge.

I walk to his room and take a deep breath. I really hate going in here, he usually kicks me out or just rushes to attack me. Long story short on late night i walked in his room. He was in his werewolf form and i sorta spooked him and nearly almost died that night.

I knock on the door but no answer, instead the door appears to be open slightly. So i gently and quietly walk in. As i peer in i see no signs of y/n anywhere. But i do see a troublemaker of Morgan taking out clothes from his closet.

"Morgan no sweetie" i rush over looking around. I hear the shower on, i gotta make this quick. He will definitely kill me if he see's Morgan was here. See before I offer to babysit Morgan or Clint's kids i ask y/n. I didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable with babies and kids running around. All he said was

"Look Maximoff as long as i don't see any of them in my room, im fine with it. But if i find something wrong in my room, i won't hesitate to ruin your night." Chills ran down my spine because when he said those words he was two cemeteries away from my face. His eyes were glowing a gold hue. His voice was low but serious, i literally almost cried. But also it gave me this weird feeling in my stomach and made me want to giggle.