ʙᴏɴᴜs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ: ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴍ

This chapter takes place when (Y/n) and Bakugo started dating in their first year.

I'm writing this a way to brush up on my skills since it has been so long since I wrote 'Bad Habits'. Please excuse me if this isn't as good as my usual writing, I'm rusty.

——————————————————————

The car couldn't drive fast enough as you sit impatiently in the back seat, bouncing your leg in anticipation for the night ahead. You've been looking forward to this night for the last two weeks, and as you pass under another street lamp you get a better glimpse of the street, noticing that you're only a block away from your destination. A smile slips onto your face unknowingly as you stare out the window and count down the number of houses you have left until you arrive.

Suddenly, a hand is placed on the knee of your bouncing leg, and you turn to face your scowling boyfriend with an innocent smile.

"What are you so excited for?" Katsuki grunts, applying pressure on your knee to keep it in place. You guess the tapping sound was starting to annoy him.

You don't respond, smiling brighter as the car slows in front of a familiar, large house with a full wall of windows. You immediately open the door, before the car is even fully stopped, causing Katsuki to shout at you and grab the back of your shirt to stop you until the car is parked. You turn to pout at him and he only lets go once the car is no longer moving. You say a quick thanks to the driver and slip out with your boyfriend right behind you.

As soon as you're both standing side by side on the sidewalk, Katsuki grabs your hand with a grunt. He doesn't look at you but by the way he's holding onto your hand more tightly than usual, you can tell he's a little nervous.

"It's not like I've never met your parents before," You tease him, squeezing his hand back just as tightly and swinging your linked hands between the two of you.

Katsuki gives you a side eye, turning back to open the gate to his parents house and letting you walk through first. Such a gentleman.

"Yeah, well you weren't my girlfriend any of those times. The old hag isn't going to stop nagging me about you once we tell her," Katsuki retaliates, already dreading the conversation ahead. It took weeks of pleading on your part to convince him to finally tell his parents about your relationship status. In the end, it took you threatening to teleport here and tell them yourself for him to agree to just make a dinner out of it so you could tell them together.

You smile up at him, earning a piercing glare in response that doesn't bother you a bit. Katsuki can be as moody as he wants, nothing can ruin this night for you if Mitsuki's cooking is involved. Besides, his parents already like you and Mitsuki has been trying to set the two of you up since the first time you came over for dinner, there's no reason they won't be ecstatic about the news.

To your annoyance, Katsuki starts dragging his feet as you approach the front porch, being able to hear muffled chatter through the door. You sigh with a small scowl, releasing his hand before he can react to stop you and leaping forward to ring the doorbell. The sound reverberates inside the house and the chatter comes to a stop.

You stand directly in front of the door, a smile on your face as you hear padded feet approaching from inside. Just as the door begins to open, Katsuki reaches your side and tugs on the back of your shirt softly in a silent 'fuck you'.