ғɪɴᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

VERY IMPORTANT
PLEASE READ:

If you didn't see my announcement on my messaging board, I have lost all of my motivation and energy to write. My mental health is still not where I want it to be and I need to focus on taking care of myself instead of writing fanfiction for a fandom I'm no longer a part of.

So, I have decided for myself just to post a very brief explanation of how the rest of the story would have played out for those of you who are curious, but I will no longer be writing any chapters. I'm super sorry, but this is for the best for me and my health.

————————————————————————

Date: November 5, XXXX
Time: 12:16 p.m.
Location: UA High

Bakugo and the rest of the students in Class 3-A are on their way back to class after their lunch break, but stop once they notice Dorian standing in the hallway talking to Aizawa and Toshinori. The expressions on their faces are serious and grim, so the group hides around the corner to listen in once they hear (Y/n)'s name being passed back and forth in their conversation. As it turns out, the location of one of the members of the Villain Hexad has been discovered, and the heroes are now planning a mission to attack in hopes of finding (Y/n) or getting information out of the villain on her location.

Aizawa and Dorian leave moments later, Toshinori entering the classroom without knowing that his students heard every word of their plans. As soon as the bell rings for class to begin, the students confront Toshinori in the classroom about wanting to join the mission. His immediate reaction is to deny them, knowing the strength of the Hexad and not knowing what state they will find (Y/n) in. But, the determined students wear him down, and he agrees to let them go along.

•••••

Date: November 5, XXXX
Time: 11:13 p.m.
Location: ???

(Y/n) is taken by the twins to help out on a mission without Tatsuo knowing or being told. The information they want will be detrimental to the heroes and the process of obtaining it is extremely dangerous. She tries to resist and sabotage them, but since they won't let her use her quirk, she gets hurt in the process (tis but a scratch). When they get back with her covered in the scent of blood, Tatsuo has already gone ballistic looking for her and almost attacks the twins for letting her get hurt.

He spends the rest of the night fussing over her and treating her like a princess, but she knows that deep down his feelings for her are nothing but obsession. She tries to resist his acts of comfort, but is too tired and weak to fully fight him off.

•••••

Date: November 6, XXXX
Time: 8:57 p.m.
Location: Tokyo Police Department

Bakugo hangs up the phone after saying goodbye to his mother, having told her that there is hope of finding (Y/n). He's already geared up and standing in the freezing cold outside of the Tokyo police Department with the rest of Class 3-A and a couple of other heroes who wanted to join in (Hawks, Miriko, Best Jeanist, etc.). Bakugo joins his classmates as they crawl into the back of the transport truck that will take them to the secret location of one of the Hexad members.

Once they arrive and make their grand entrance, successfully catching the villain by surprise, a long fight ensues. But, in the end, no one is seriously injured and they take her back to the police station for questioning since (Y/n) was not there like they had hoped.

•••••

Date: November 7, XXXX
Time: 2:36 a.m.
Location: UA Heights Alliance