ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟽

Date: October 25, XXXX
Time: 7:39 a.m.
Location: UA Campus

Nobody could understand what was going through his head as Bakugo sat in his usual seat, staring out the window at the training grounds with an unconcerned expression on his face. It has officially been over a month since they last seen him so calm and unworried, and in a way it was a relief to everyone in Class 3-A. Without having to walk on eggshells around the blond boy, everyone felt more relaxed and conversation picked up quickly amongst the students as they wait for their homeroom teacher to arrive. And, this bout of luck seemed thanks to the green, alien earbuds in the blond boy's ears that he had been seen with multiple times in the last two days.

Nobody knew what he was listening to, or if he was even listening to anything at all.

But, nobody cared either. The class was just relieved that their classmate was finally starting to ease into acceptance at your disappearance, he had been in the stages of denial and anger for too long.

The conversation in the room quickly shifts from Miriko's most recent take down to what the blond boy could possibly be listening to that managed to calm his frayed nerves so much. Though, nobody was brave enough to ask or try to steal one of those magical earbuds to check, incase doing so would break the calming spell that had trapped their classmate in an eased state of mind. Bakugo has been seen wearing them by a number of his peers while doing classwork, eating meals, and even training.

The piercing gazes of his classmates seeming entrapped on something stuck on the side of Bakugo's head snaps him back to reality as he pulls out an earbud and turns to face the weirdos. "What?" The blond questions, raising a single brow at them.

Immediately the class starts to reassure him that it's nothing while encouraging him to continue what he's doing, Bakugo just raises a skeptical brow at his peers, especially his squad members. Kaminari begins to break under the pressure of his squad leader's targeted gaze that focuses in solely on him, picking him out as the weakest member and the most likely to cave in. A cold drop of sweat slides down the electric blond's neck as the burning eyes on him turn sharper. Just as he's about to break, Shinso jumps in to shut the blond up by placing a hand over his boyfriend's mouth and promptly dragging him out of the classroom.

The rest of the class turns away, pretending nothing happened and starting up a new conversation except for one specific student. The tiny pervert continues to stare at his fiery blond classmate with a curious gaze, and just as Bakugo goes to put the earbud back in and ignore his idiot classmates once again, the purple haired boy speaks up.

"Are you listening to Phantom x Reader fanfics?" Mineta asks with a confident smirk as if he's solved the mystery to his blond classmate's strange calmness.

Everyone's gazes turn to the small, grape headed boy with varying degrees of horror and anger in their eyes. The earbud Bakugo was about to return to his ear falls out of his grip and dangles against his chest as he stares wide eyed and shocked at the pervert of the class. What the actual fuck did he just say?

Still feeling proud of himself and not noticing the looks pleading for him to stop and shut the fuck up from his classmates, Mineta continues undeterred, "I've read a couple myself. They're pretty good aren't they, Bakugo? Though I have to ask if the lemon scenes are accurate, does she really-"

The not so poor pervert doesn't get to finish his question, being tackled out of his seat by his now very pissed classmate as a chorus of angry shouts go up in the room. Bakugo lets out a growl as he goes to strangle the little grape and willingly commit first degree murder. Unfortunately, two strong pairs of arms wrap around Bakugo's top and middle and forcefully pull him off of Mineta just as the pervert's mouth opened in a silent, choked scream. The two males drag the cursing, flailing blond from the classroom and all the way to the vending machines while the students from other classes stare in not so surprised shock.