Asgard

Previously:
"You cannot take advantage of Percy in that way, Athena, what is that going to do to his trust in us?" Artemis was scolding. Athena was looking properly chastised until the god of war decided to speak up.

"Relax, Artemis, any older sibling would have done the same," Ares said. "He should be glad that she treated him that way, it shows he's a part of the family. Do you think I could convince him that I need to test my bike so he'll go on a drive with me?"

Artemis only looked at him in disbelief and rubbed her hands down her face. She groaned in despair even as Athena called down the bifrost with a smug look in her direction. "I blame you if he's no longer nice to us after this."

"We would be honored to help Lord Perseus Jackson in any way we can." King Odin said upon his golden throne. "Unfortunately, we had an incident not too long ago concerning the Reality stone and it was taken to Knowhere for safe keeping. I will provide you with the Tesseract and a way there as long as you take my sons, Thor and Loki with you."

"Well, that was easier than expected." Ares said under his breath.

"Magnificent!" Athena said happily. She clapped her hands together. "At this rate, we'll beat Percy and everyone else on their missions!"

"It's a race now? Excellent." Ares beamed.

Artemis' head fell into her hands. She was sure it was the caffeine that was talking through Athena because otherwise she would realize that anything with any given member of Odin's family took twice as long as it normally would.

"Where is Thor? We need to get going as soon as possible if we want to be back before everyone else." Athena said.

"He is off world at the moment. Allow me to send for him. It should only take a few minutes." Odin said. "While you're here, would you join me for a hunt and an afternoon of training?"

Artemis' ears perked up at the mention of a hunt and Ares' loud "YES" of agreement was answer enough. The Asgardian king smiled before gesturing for some guards to escort them. "Lady Sif will meet you on the training grounds. I will go fetch Thor." He said.

"Lady Sif!" Ares exclaimed when they reached the arena. "It has been too long!"

"Ares."

"Ignore him. He's eager for a fight." Athena said. "How have you been?"

"Well, and you?" Sif grinned at Athena and offered her an arm. She followed the wisdom goddess' advice in ignoring the god of war who was now pouting.

At least until he saw an old friend across the training arena. He left and it was just the girls.

"As well as can be expected when you're babysitting that piece of Minotaur dung." Artemis gestured in the direction of Ares and one of Thor's closest friends. They were now wrestling each other with their heads under the other's arms.

Sif sighed in minor disappointment when she saw. "Every time." She turned back to Athena and Artemis. "What brings you to Asgard?"

"A quest." Athena answered.

"Really?" Sif raised an eyebrow. "A quest among the gods has not happened for a millennium."

"Isn't it exciting?" Ares popped out of nowhere, throwing an arm over Sif's shoulder. "Thor and Loki are coming with us too!"

"Thor is going?" Sif repeated, her other eyebrow jumping to join the other one. "But he and Loki are on Sakaar visiting with Bruce Banner."

"Odin went to summon him. So what do you say?" Ares said, taking his arm off of Sif and bouncing around to face her head on. "Do you want to go a round or two until they get back?"