Reunion

Previously:
I laughed. "That probably will not be for a while yet," I told him, leading him to an empty chair. "Guys, this is Triton, messenger of the sea and herald to Lord Poseidon, god of the sea. Triton, this is the Avengers."

"A...god?" Steve asked, staring at Triton strangely.

"What's the matter, Rogers, you look like you have never seen a god before," Tony teased.

"I haven't," Steve said, "and this is not what I was expecting."

"Hate to break it to you, old man," Tony said. "But, Agent Dove, Percy's girl friend? That is Lady Aphrodite herself."

Silence.

"Tony, I think you broke him," Barton said, lips twitching in amusement

The second Agent Kelp and the others left the room they were in, Tyson slid to the ground, his back on the door. He didn't feel like talking to anyone at the moment.

"Tyson, buddy, are you okay?" Grover asked from the cell to his right.

Tyson looked over sadly. Grover had his back to his door as well and was pressed up against the transparent wall that separated them. "Grover, what if Percy hates us?" Tyson's voice sounded so sad and heartbroken, Grover had a hard time keeping his composure.

"It will be alright, Tyson," Grover said reassuringly. "We'll get him to understand."

"I don't care if he understands," Tyson said in that same tone. "I just don't want him to hate me." Tyson was fully aware that he probably was not making any sense at the moment. He just didn't care.

"Oh, Tyson," Grover sighed, putting a hand on the wall as if it were Tyson's back. He must have realized that looked weird because he quickly put it back down.

"I don't understand why we are in here," Jason said as he punched the glass frustratingly, "we did nothing wrong, it was Bryce."

"Yeah and the gods said they told him that," Piper added.

"Did you completely miss the other part they said?" Clarisse growled from the other side of Tyson.

"It doesn't matter," Annabeth spoke up now from directly behind Tyson, as he still had his back to his door. "Percy doesn't know that and he can't. It would tear him apart."

"What makes you think he does not already know?" Chris asked sounding much like his girl friend.

"The gods did not say they told-"

"So?" Clarisse interrupted still growling, "The gods never tell us everything, what makes you think they would start now?"

"I bet you Percy knows everything," Chris added, growling as well.

"Dud, it's happened," Travis hissed to Connor.

"They've become one," Connor whispered in awe.

"Shut up, punks!" Clarisse shouted.

"Guys, stop it!" Hazel yelled over the sudden noise. "Percy and the others would not want us to be fighting each other."