Crushing Hard

Guys, I have so many ideas for this story, I'm scared. I have a million and one that I want to do but I don't think I will be able to remember them all. 😬😬😬

I glared at Ares and Hephaestus as they snorted again. If I did not know any better, I would say they looked constipated, which is hopefully something Percy was thinking as he looked back and forth between the two snickering gods. They were in so much trouble, they are not going to be free of me for a century. I could have them organize one of my closets, or scrub the makeup stains from every empty container in my bathroom. Or-oh, my Styx. I have the perfect punishment for them.

Before I could think on it any more, I was interrupted by a cough from Zeus. I blinked and looked at the king of the gods. "What do you need, Lord Zeus?" I inquired.

He sighed in annoyance. "If you were paying any attention, you would know the answer to that," he grumbled.

"He was wondering if you could change our appearances so we aren't recognizable to the demigods at camp if we happen to run into them," Percy spoke up before a fight could brake out.

"Of course I can," I answered pleasantly.

"Hephaestus, you said something about having something for Valdez?" Zeus continued.

"Yes, there is a business that does not have an heir and the man in charge is dying," the fire god said, putting his smirk away. "We'll use the mist to make it seem like you were his son all this time. Aphrodite can make you look a little like him too."

"What about Frank and Nico?" Percy asked.

I smiled to myself, careful not to let certain annoying gods see it. I could feel his love for his friends rolling off him in waves. It brought tears to my eyes. No one had such pure love as I can recall.

"Nico can be a secret agent close to you so you know you have someone to trust," Hades said kindly.

I narrowed my eyes. Hopefully not too close, Eros told me about the young Nico's crush o Percy and I do not want to rekindle those feelings.

"Frank can do the same thing," Ares suggested.

If possible, I narrowed my eyes even more. I could tell Zhang was not homosexual but I still didn't want him anywhere near Percy until he got a girlfriend.

In the end, Percy changed colors (literally) to a milky chocolate color and gained an eyepatch to hide his "disfigured eye and a new black trench coat. He looked pretty good if I say so myself. All he had to do was think about how he looked like before and he would revert back to how he looked before. I did not want him to change permanently. I liked his looks now.

Zhang' hair got lighter and he shrunk a bit, down to Nico's height. He got a bit more tan and a leather vest. His quiver got individual slots for his arrows and he got a new bow. Some of the arrows in his quiver was forged with Celestial Bronze so he did not have to worry about any monsters.

Valdez' hair turned black and he got facial hair as well. He still had the tool belt around his waist but now he had something stuck in his chest that would disguise the fact that he could shoot fire out of his hands.

Di Angelo now had a tan and lighter hair. He wore a suit and a tie, making him look more up tight than normal. He had dark sunglasses that would allow him to see through the mist and see any ghosts to send back to his father. Percy's eye patch was the same way but it had other technical advantages.

"Now all you need is a new identification," Athena said happily. She was having too much fun with this. "What are your new names?"

Percy was the first to answer. "Nicholas Fury," he said after a moments thought. "In memory of my first monster."