Dating

I looked around my new base Hephaestus left us at, in awe of all the technology and lack of all the monsters. I was in the main control center and I was admiring the way I could control the ship with my powers as a son of Poseidon but make it look like I was controlling it via the screen-button-thing. I had no idea what to call it.

I could press buttons that pulled up things in Ancient Greek and then cat videos on the inside of my eyepatch. At the moment I was watching the funnier parts of the 'Merlin' TV series. It was a shame they stopped it. I was eager to see Merlin and Arther meet again. Alas, it was not meant to be.

Boom!

An explosion caught my attention, I looked over my right shoulder. Black smoke was pouring out of the hallway Leo had gone into. Said demigod came stumbling back into the room, coughing and waving the air in front of his face.

"My bad," he said. "I thought that was something else."

"Stark, I'd ask you not to completely destroy my brand new ship," I said, trying out the new look. New look means completely new attitude. Now I understand why Aphrodite and her kids liked dressing up so much. You feel a lot more confident when you are pretending to be someone else.

"Oh, are we reverting to last names now, Fury?" Leo asked with a smirk on his face. "Maybe I should-"

"Guys, let's not start a fight now," Nico said as he came into the room. "We still need to figure out what we are doing."

"I think Tony wanted to go off on his own for a bit," Calypso said, looking at Leo for clarification.

Leo smiled a little. "Yeah, I kinda don't want to do any hero work for a while," he said apologetically. "If you really need me, I can come back, but I won't be a full time agent like you guys are doing. I'll be on call though, stay in touch."

I nodded, I understood what he was saying. There were times where I thought I should give up the hero life and retire. However, I was too young to do that and I had no other talent to fall back on.

Well, that wasn't entirely true. I could go work at an aquarium but I did not want to have to worry about the dolphins. They would splash me just for kicks and I would get some strange looks. You see, I have to concentrate on getting wet. Staying dry comes naturally to me. Plus I did not want to get caught talking to the fish.

Once Leo left, I turned to my friends. "Alright, Barton and Coulson," I said, my lips twitching as I tried to hide my smile.

Nico rolled his eyes and stood in the cliche position of a body guard. "Director Fury, sir," he returned. I gave Nico a look that said, 'call me that again and I'll have you pushing up daisies.'

The glare was not even directed at him and Frank still shuddered.

"You know me, Coulson," I continued. "I never have a plan so for now I think we'll go recruiting."

"For what?" Frank asked.

"For agents and demigods of course," I said, turning to my console. "Now how do you work this thing?"

- - - - -

Guys, from now on, I will be referring to them with their code names...just so you know...