𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒊𝒙

« 𝚃𝚆: 𝙽𝚘𝚗/𝚍𝚞𝚋-𝚌𝚘𝚗 »

𝐌𝐚𝐱 can't sleep. They used to go out whenever they got a big score like this to burn off some of the steam, have a few drinks. The latter is something he's already done on his own but it didn't hit the spot like it used to. Maybe he's just getting old, he thinks while staring up at the ceiling, feeling like the bed is much too large for one person.

He likes her, what she can do for him, but he doesn't know what else to think about her. She impresses him to a certain degree and she's attractive, anyone with eyes can see that, maybe even a few people without vision can feel it from her voice or the way she carries herself. Max knows she wants him to apologise but it feels so childish, she depends on him after all. None of this would be happening without him.

She knows that, though. Showed him exactly how well she knows it and maybe he shouldn't have moved so quickly when it came to the pills as she hasn't acted on anything, not even when the guys around the poker table were doing lines. Having been burnt before, he had to make sure her priorities were in the right place. He does feel a little sorry for making her kiss that dealer, he looked disgusting — but he already apologised for that which only leaves the pills.

Okay, sure, grabbing her might've not been the right thing to do. But she started lying too, as if he wouldn't be able to see she wasn't telling the truth. Max runs a hand through his hair, wetting his lips as he sits up in the bed. Dragging her ass across the floor wasn't a good idea on his part. Honestly, he had been sure she was going to make good on all the threats he's seen her make. He doesn't doubt she has the skills to do it. Another thing he likes about her.

He swings his legs over the edge and stands, staying here won't do either of them any good. Fixing his hair, he gets back into the larger room and noise from the TV greets him as what looks like an old murder mystery plays on the screen. He says her name but there's no response from behind the couch. He wanders closer and glances over it, seeing her body splayed out on the space, fully asleep.

Max walks around the couch and lifts her legs, still no response as he puts them into his lap and sits down. Her t-shirt has ridden up, bundled below her tits and his eyes shift down her form, soft body and those little sleep shorts that barely cover her. Licking his lips, he shifts closer, pulling her thighs onto him and he starts pawing at her. He knows she said he shouldn't do it but with thighs like these he can't help but want to touch them. He wants to sink his teeth into her succulent thighs, bite and lick until she's writhing and trying to push him away.

His right arm is on the back of the couch while his left hand shifts between her legs, grasping her inner thighs, skin so soft there and he's instantly alerted by the deep sigh slipping from her plush lips. His movements barely stop, staring at her face to see if she's awake but then her head turns and she continues sleeping. Her legs press against the quickly forming bulge in his sweats and his jaw slacks, letting out a quiet groan.

Max is sure she would agree to this. The woman is willing to do anything for him, often to her own detriment. But all he wants is a taste and surely that can't be bad. He knows he isn't thinking straight but she turns him on like no one else ever has, both with her skills and how fucking good she looks.

The soft blanket below them shifts as he moves, laying down and pulling one of her legs onto his shoulder as he gets on his stomach. His lips attach to her inner thigh, right above her knee as he watches her reaction. Nothing. A satisfied smile settles on his lips as he begins kissing up her thigh, sticking out his tongue and licking. Even just her skin tastes good, every part of her is exquisite and he can't help it. He bites into her, groaning softly as she whines lowly, eyebrows furrowing and his hips buck against the couch, cock searching for friction on its own volition. Quickly pulling back, he soothes the marks from his teeth with kisses, slow and lingering.